News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: Goodz on April 29, 2008, 12:32:28 PM
I think he was referring to them being all over your car instead of on the floor or something.  Kinda seems like an expensive flower pot of you ask me.   :smilielol:

If you look closely, they're not on the car, they're hanging from the garage door track.  Several feet away from the car. 

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Goodz

Ahhh.  Well that makes more sense, but hard to tell from the pics.  I do believe that is what he was referring to though.   :cheers:
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

Brock Samson

bsakal

here's my project, taken 2 years ago....
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

Goodz

Quote from: bsakal on May 02, 2008, 08:15:30 AM

So where is the updated pics?!?   :popcrn:
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

keepat

bsakal

Quote from: Goodz on May 02, 2008, 08:43:03 AM
Quote from: bsakal on May 02, 2008, 08:15:30 AM

So where is the updated pics?!?   :popcrn:

Goodz, none yet, my house took some of the time and funds set aside for the car. I've been slowly aquiring parts for it, work will officially start this summer! Correction on the date, that pic was 3 years ago when I bought it. Going to buy floorpans at Carlisle this summer, maybe more.

Thanks keepat!

Brian
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

elanmars

here's some pics of my mean, red girl. since i'm majoring in photography, i've used the car in some shoots. i wish i knew people around here with other mopars but it's mostly old school mustangs around here  :-\

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Charger_Fan

Quote from: elanmars on May 02, 2008, 04:52:10 PM
here's some pics of my mean, red girl. since i'm majoring in photography, i've used the car in some shoots.
Great first post, welcome aboard! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Quote from: elanmars on May 02, 2008, 04:52:10 PM
here's some pics of my mean, red girl. since i'm majoring in photography, i've used the car in some shoots.

NICE '73! :drool5: :2thumbs:

Feel free to check out my third gen only forum too :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

elanmars

thanks guys! and i'll check out that forum, I need all the help I can get, as I'm not mechanically inclined (but learning).

Always been a fan of muscle cars, specifically mopars and even more specifically, chargers. always wanted one. Always talked about "wouldn't it be nice" and "what ifs" with a friend of mine and last year I said screw it and made it happen.
and I've had my heart set on a '73 charger for a long time and everything aligned just right. Maybe I should to an introductory post telling my story or something.
But yes, any tips on proper care, anything, however simple it may be, would be absolutely welcome.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

miller

I am procrastinating for finals... so I made some pics for you guys.

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

miller

Goodz

When did this thread turn into "Professional Car Photography 101"?  LOL.  I'm not complaining, just mostly jealous that my car isnt finished and that I cant compete with these pics.  :(

66chargerkid

No need to compete. Is that an SHO taurus? I got a buddy with a black one. Its got some power but nothing too extreme

miller

Yeah... 1998, I bought it last year for a good summer car, now I'm selling both the Jeep and the Taurus to make room for a new car.

It has been a very fun car, your right, not a tremendous amount of power... but I've left some ricers at the starting line with their jaw dropped :D

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

miller

i think i have it down to 3 choices

2006 monte carlo with a 3.9, (242 horsepower)

2007 saturn aura xr (252 horsepower)

2006 charger sxt (255 horsepower)

a dealer has a 2004 GTO on the lot, 22,000 miles for 15,900... but i really need something with warranty... tempting though

probably shouldn't highjack this thread though... back to the chargers

kidsixpack

Not Chargers but pretty close.
KIDSIXPACK
www.sixpacksuperbee.homestead.com
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

moparstuart

nice garage man  awesome colors/cars 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

CHRGR SE

Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

moparknighthawk

Quote from: Goodz on May 05, 2008, 02:10:30 PM
When did this thread turn into "Professional Car Photography 101"?  LOL.  I'm not complaining, just mostly jealous that my car isnt finished and that I cant compete with these pics.  :(

Any Charger is a thing of beauty, no matter what stage its in.  Go ahead and post up!  :2thumbs:
Greg

2006 Go Mango Charger Daytona # 1592 of 4000

Mopar enthusiast!! (I love them all)

Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars
www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com

FLG

Yep, post it up...regardless of condition.

So when do we see the "after" pic?  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Better ditch those wheels, looks like grandma is gonna be driving it  :nana: