News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodz

Quote from: moparknighthawk on May 09, 2008, 01:14:43 PM
Quote from: Goodz on May 05, 2008, 02:10:30 PM
When did this thread turn into "Professional Car Photography 101"?  LOL.  I'm not complaining, just mostly jealous that my car isnt finished and that I cant compete with these pics.  :(

Any Charger is a thing of beauty, no matter what stage its in.  Go ahead and post up!  :2thumbs:

My car is on page 55 of this thread.  :)
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

CHRGR SE

Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

0X01B8

not the greatest picture, but i think it looks kinda mean from this angle.

The70RT

Quote from: 0X01B8 on May 12, 2008, 08:55:28 AM
not the greatest picture, but i think it looks kinda mean from this angle.

Yep....Red & Ready  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jmar

New toy, long way to go but it'll get there

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

FLG

The70RT

jmar

Guys, Thanks for your comments.  The interior is pretty rough, I'll post pictures later.  I'll be looking for alot of advice as this project moves along. 

mikepmcs

Welcome to the site.  Nice car. I'd hardly call that one a project.  Only suggestion I have is change your rims. :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hutch

Quote from: jmar on May 12, 2008, 08:51:54 PM
New toy, long way to go but it'll get there

Long way?  man you have a hot ride.  You are more than 3/4th the way to the finish line.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Charger74SE

Here's a pic of my 74 when I bought it on 7/3/05.
Appears to be in excellent shape but looks are deceiving. Both outer half rear wheelhouses, lower trunk extensions and the underside of both rear sections of the rocker panels are rusted out. 
Now its completely stripped down and being restored. Hope to have it ready for paint late this fall.

2012 Charger SE
1974 Charger SE
USAF and A&P mechanic retired.

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Goodz

Quote from: aone415 on May 14, 2008, 11:31:08 AM
some pics of the 68

Nice job so far.  One suggestion from someone who went through it the hard way...

You might wanna coat and/or paint your master cylinder before it rusts to hell from humidity and such.  Just a friendly suggestion.  This was mine after 3 months of being outside...

"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

G-man

Quote from: viper r/t on May 14, 2008, 04:57:55 PM

now THATS a nice photo. Always liked the night shots...

U got anymore of them?!

1FastCharger

Quote from: viper r/t on May 14, 2008, 04:57:55 PM

Nice pic. When I first looked at it I thought, "What the hell is that huge mirror doing on the Camaro?" Then I realized it was a chair in the background. Funny how it blends right in.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Goodz

royt440

Last time it moved under its own power was 1991(?) :'( It was moved around from my old driveway, backyard, friend's field, the wood's at my current house and finally into my current shop.  Restoration in progress, not full-blown, just safety issues to get it back on the road.  I do have a 440 block at the machine shop and a stroker kit from 440source to assemble.

Goodz

Quote from: royt440 on May 16, 2008, 09:57:21 AM
Last time it moved under its own power was 1991(?) :'( It was moved around from my old driveway, backyard, friend's field, the wood's at my current house and finally into my current shop.  Restoration in progress, not full-blown, just safety issues to get it back on the road.  I do have a 440 block at the machine shop and a stroker kit from 440source to assemble.

Good luck with it.  Doesnt look like a bad project! :2thumbs:

chicken-deluxe

Painted in the 80's.  Auto/A32.    Engine bay, trunk floor, undercarriage just resto'd.   Preparing for 471 Hyd Roller Hemi install.....   :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

Quote from: chicken-deluxe on May 17, 2008, 09:20:04 AM
Painted in the 80's.  Auto/A32.    Engine bay, trunk floor, undercarriage just resto'd.   Preparing for 471 Hyd Roller Hemi install.....   :icon_smile_big:

I would be smiling too.....NICE :2thumbs:

farmerjon

#2 charger  The one that we bought from a local equipment dealer,  it was traded in on some farm equipment. 
Haven't really done any work on it yet but just got a new set of wheels and tires.  Overall car is in pretty good shape  :nana:  needs exaust pipes, seats redone minor stuff  just thought you would like to see the pictures :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

Quote from: farmerjon on May 20, 2008, 01:06:47 AM
#2 charger  The one that we bought from a local equipment dealer,  it was traded in on some farm equipment. 

Nice car :2thumbs:

That's definatly a story you don't hear every day.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dadstoy66