News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

has anyone else noticed that everytime a turd gen gits posted, Pete's right there in the next post asking if the guy's been to his freakin turd gen site...  :shruggy: every third or fourth post is more of Pete's shameless self promotion,..  :slap:

FLG

Hey no need to rag on us third gen guys, little jealous we have the best looking chargers of the bunch??  :nana: :nana: :nana:  :loser:

OR

Maybe its the fact we get all the women??

:D  :drool5:

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

70s Style

Well , this is not a Charger , but its my Mopar , a 1975 Dodge Polara RT  .I hope you like it.
Its got a 318 with a Holley 650 CFM , Weiand X-ELERATOR intake , Mopar 280 hydraulic cam , polished heads , keith black 9.5 pistons, MSD ignition  and some other cool stuff.

Finn

that is so cool!

I request more pictures! *please* :popcrn:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

TruckDriver

Quote from: Finn on June 10, 2008, 11:03:12 PM
that is so cool!

I request more pictures! *please* :popcrn:
:iagree: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs:

I love those cars and yet I've only seen 1 other, a gold one in pictures. What country is the car from again? What years did they make those? And welcome aboard :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Musicman

Cool Car... and great shots by the way  :2thumbs:

70s Style

Well , thanks for the coments about my Polara RT.  Im from Buenos Aires , Argentina . This body style was manufactured exclusivelly in my country from 1970 to 1978 ( the RT version was released in 1974 and discontinued in 1977) , there was also a 4 door version which was built in Spain too, but 2 doors were built only here. You have a great forum!!!! , I love Chargers , specially the `68-`70 models , sadly they are almost impossible to find here , only three of them are known to exist.
Here I leave you some more pictures of my ride.     

G-man

Quote from: 70s Style on June 11, 2008, 08:05:01 PM
Well , thanks for the coments about my Polara RT.  Im from Buenos Aires , Argentina . This body style was manufactured exclusivelly in my country from 1970 to 1978 ( the RT version was released in 1974 and discontinued in 1977) , there was also a 4 door version which was built in Spain too, but 2 doors were built only here. You have a great forum!!!! , I love Chargers , specially the `68-`70 models , sadly they are almost impossible to find here , only three of them are known to exist.

Man, what wheels are they?

What size on the rear?

What offset are they? (backspacing I think)

Dont think I ever seen a 75 Polara  ::)

It looks real nice.  :cheers:

lamaquina01

Hi everybody, I'm a 70'style's friend and I have a Dodge Polara RT too, I'd like to show you some pics of her. This here is my 1974 Dodge Polara R/T.  ;D

Brock Samson

very cooool! how much is stock and those rims I've never seen before... what are they?..

70s Style

Quote from: G-man on June 11, 2008, 08:26:54 PM
Quote from: 70s Style on June 11, 2008, 08:05:01 PM

Man, what wheels are they?

What size on the rear?

What offset are they? (backspacing I think)

Dont think I ever seen a 75 Polara  ::)

It looks real nice.  :cheers:

Those wheels are aftermarket steel units , they are made by "Spina Ruedas"  here in my country, this model is called "Rayo".  They are  in 14 x 7 front and   15 x 10 rear ,  fitted in  Cooper Radials ( 235 -60- 14 front and 275-60-15 rear).  You like em?. The bolt patern is the same of any '66 A-Body manufactured in the states.

TruckDriver

Quote from: lamaquina01 on June 11, 2008, 08:27:28 PM
Hi everybody, I'm a 70'style's friend and I have a Dodge Polara RT too, I'd like to show you some pics of her. This here is my 1974 Dodge Polara R/T.  ;D

Welcome aboard :cheers: You guys have some cool rides for sure :2thumbs:

Quote from: 70s Style on June 11, 2008, 08:43:10 PM
Those wheels are aftermarket steel units , they are made by "Spina Ruedas" here in my country, this model is called "Rayo". They are in 14 x 7 front and 15 x 10 rear , fitted in Cooper Radials ( 235 -60- 14 front and 275-60-15 rear). You like em?. The bolt patern is the same of any '66 A-Body manufactured in the states.

I like them a lot :yesnod: 
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70s Style

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 11, 2008, 08:27:44 PM
very cooool! how much is stock and those rims I've never seen before... what are they?..

The scoop , stripes and wheels are the non stock items on the red Polara. The engine its an upgraded   318. ( it was originaly equiped with a 225 Slant). 

Manfred318

Man those are some sweet lookin rides :yesnod: :drool5: I love the donuts in the snow pic :2thumbs:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

69bronzeT5

I love taking pictures of my car..what can I say ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

chargerkid01

IowaCharger69

chargerkid01

got ya figured out the problem now you can check it out!!!!! sorry guys. :shortbus: :shortbus:

CHRGR SE

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 10, 2008, 07:05:21 PM
has anyone else noticed that everytime a turd gen gits posted, Pete's right there in the next post asking if the guy's been to his freakin turd gen site...  :shruggy: every third or fourth post is more of Pete's shameless self promotion,..  :slap:

He never said a word to me after I posted my '73.  :'( Of course, it is hard to recognize that it is even a car at this point.  :hack:
Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

chargerkid01

Charger_Fan

Man, those rims look SWEET! :drool5: Especially in this shot...

Welcome aboard, both you guys. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

G-man

Quote from: FLG on June 10, 2008, 08:15:32 PM
Hey no need to rag on us third gen guys, little jealous we have the best looking chargers of the bunch??  :nana: :nana: :nana:  :loser:

OR

Maybe its the fact we get all the women??

:D  :drool5:

If you want a 3rd gen Charger, you mayswell option for a 70 Challenger. 2nd Gens where the real chargers at  :poke: :D

That looks more like a girl than a woman to me.  :nono:

69*F5*SE

She looks like a naughty little girl   :scratchchin:

70s Style

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on June 18, 2008, 06:12:36 PM
Man, those rims look SWEET! :drool5: Especially in this shot...

Welcome aboard, both you guys. :wave:

Thanks for the welcome !!! , you have a great forum  with awesome rides !!!.   Its good to know that you like those rims too.