News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrin75

Check out New Upcoming site.
http://www.mopartraffic.com

Lostsheep

Musicman

I'm not a real fan of the General's, but that sure is a purtty one  :2thumbs: 

BigRed66

I really like those South American Mopars! They look all "Frankenstein-y" with mix and match pieces-parts...Dart/Valiant tail lamps, Charger fuel caps, quarter panels from other stateside discontinued Mopars...I'm not saying that's fact, but, I've always thought that...same goes for the Aussie Mopars...very cool....check out the Australian Charger videos on YouTube from the 70's...

...that red Polara is awesome; those rims are kick-ass, and the Coopers look great! Welcome, both you guys!!
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

chargerkid01

hey that link is working! scroll down the page and watch the slide show you can speed it up so you don't have to view all my pics.

BigRed66

That looks more like a girl than a woman to me.  :nono:

...whatever, brother...that female looks gooooooood....(and about 22)... :naughty:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

chargerkid01

chargerrt

I was browsing around in my computer and stumbled across these pics from a few years ago.  I don't think I've ever posted them before...

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

73charger528cid

mine with a few mods and more comming

heres the 528cid in her new home.

just put the engine in and did the scoop still have a lot to done but getting there.

ChargerRon

behrooz_roadrunner

ooo man
GENERAL LEE CHARGER
I'll be make a 69 charger as this monster
Excuse me, my english language isn't good

chargerkid01

better than what I started with! nice ride keep it a 68!!!!!

behrooz_roadrunner

That orange charger make some insecurity for cops!!!   :D

ChargerRon

Quote from: chargerkid01 on June 25, 2008, 06:18:47 AM
better than what I started with! nice ride keep it a 68!!!!!

Thanks. No General Lee here. It's not that I don't like the way the GL cars are done, it's just not my style  :coolgleamA:. I mean no disrespect to the GL owners out there, I just prefer to have people see the car as a Charger, instead of hearing "look, its the Dukes of Hazzard car"

JPL

Here is my 1971 Dodge Charger SE.
Original big block car, a/c, leather bucket seats, 150 mph speedometer, slap stick auto transmission, disc brakes, black vinyl roof, hide-a-way lights, Magnum 500 wheels, Gun Metal blue exterior/interior.
Bought from original owner in 1985.
Original drivetrain was 383 2brl, a/c, 3 speed auto w/ 8.25 rear & 2.73 gears.
Currently the drivetrain is a '71 440, 30 over, six pack rods, virgin 906 heads, 268/454 lift cam, Torker II polished manifold with a Painted Holley 750 metering block vacuum secondary & chrome bowls, Weiand air cleaner, MP electronic ignition, Acell coil, Taylor Wires, chrome Moroso valve covers, Hooker headers into a stainless steel exhaust w/ polished Supertrapp mufflers. Polished stainless steel firewall, lots of chrome, ie hood hinges, brackets, alternator ect, & stainless steel hoses. Custom polished brass radiator cover. A TCI 3 speed street fighter transmission, custom shifter, GER 2800 stall converter, Cheetah reverse valve body, deep cooling pan. Front disc brakes, heavy duty sway bar with polished stainless steel brackets, 90/10 Competition Engineering shocks. 8.75 489 case posi rear with 4:30 gears. Weld pro star rims & Mickey Thompson Sportsman pro tires, MP leaf spring relocation kit, custom subframe connectors, Jaz 20 gallon fuel cell in the trunk along with the battery, & custom crushed blue velvet. Holley electric fuel pump.
Marc Cross power black leather bucket seats w/ hand pump lumbar and thigh support, new black carpet, and the door panels, headliner, back seat were dyed satin black, Grant GT steering wheel, Autometer gauges, Pioneer AM/FM Cassette, graphic eq, Pyle Tube subwoofer powered by a ADA amp, a Sherwood amp powers JBL titanium 6x9's in back and 4" speakers in the front kick panel.
Painted 2387gm blue back in '87, (could go for a re-spray), original black vinyl roof, re-chromed bumpers, rear spoiler.
And I still have the original unrestored engine, the a/c unit, original transmission, rear end, Magnum wheels, leather bucket seats, shifter, radio & build sheet.
I might be willing to trade it for a 68-70 Charger, not sure yet.

moparstuart

Quote from: JPL on June 25, 2008, 12:10:37 PM
Original big block car, a/c, leather bucket seats, 150 mph speedometer, slap stick auto transmission, disc brakes, black vinyl roof, hide-a-way lights, Magnum 500 wheels, Gun Metal blue exterior/interior.
Currently the drivetrain is a '71 440, 30 over, six pack rods, virgin 906 heads, 268/454 lift cam, Torker II polished manifold with a Painted Holley 750 metering block vacuum secondary & chrome bowls, Weiand air cleaner, MP electronic ignition, Acell coil, Taylor Wires, chrome Moroso valve covers, Hooker headers into a stainless steel exhaust w/ polished Supertrapp mufflers. Polished stainless steel firewall, lots of chrome, ie hood hinges, brackets, alternator ect, & stainless steel hoses. Custom polished brass radiator cover. A TCI 3 speed street fighter transmission, custom shifter, GER 2800 stall converter, Cheetah reverse valve body, deep cooling pan. Front disc brakes, heavy duty sway bar with polished stainless steel brackets, 90/10 Competition Engineering shocks. 8.75 489 case posi rear with 4:30 gears. Weld pro star rims & Mickey Thompson Sportsman pro tires, MP leaf spring relocation kit, custom subframe connectors, Jaz 20 gallon fuel cell in the trunk along with the battery, & custom crushed blue velvet. Holley electric fuel pump.
Marc Cross power black leather bucket seats w/ hand pump lumbar and thigh support, new black carpet, and the door panels, headliner, back seat were dyed satin black, Grant GT steering wheel, Autometer gauges, Pioneer AM/FM Cassette, graphic eq, Pyle Tube subwoofer powered by a ADA amp, a Sherwood amp powers JBL titanium 6x9's in back and 4" speakers in the front kick panel.
Painted 2387gm blue back in '87, (could go for a re-spray), original black vinyl roof, re-chromed bumpers, rear spoiler.
And I still have the original unrestored engine, the a/c unit, original transmission, rear end, Magnum wheels, leather bucket seats, shifter, radio & build sheet.
very mean looking
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69chargerboy

Quote from: JPL on June 25, 2008, 12:10:37 PM

DAMN JPL! Your Charger is looks mean! I like!!!!!!!   :drool5: :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Musicman

Great looking Charger.... Hey, where did you take those pictures... the area in that first shot looks real familiar :scratchchin:

69bronzeT5

Kendall, you FINALLY got rid of those huge wheels! The Cragars look MUCH better man :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

behrooz_roadrunner

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH....
ITS MY FAVORITE  :musik010:

BROCK

We should start a thread or even a contest that lists what all is wrong with this picture!
Don't get me wrong:  I support freedom, the fight against terrorism & democracy for all. 
Appearantly with this new freedom & democracy for people in far away places, we need
to start an education program for them.  I suggest the 1st lesson of Classic Car 101 be: 
How to properly clock a headlight!

Quote from: behrooz_roadrunner on June 26, 2008, 10:49:14 AM

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

Troy

Quote from: BROCK on June 26, 2008, 03:10:49 PM
We should start a thread or even a contest that lists what all is wrong with this picture!
Don't get me wrong:  I support freedom, the fight against terrorism & democracy for all. 
Appearantly with this new freedom & democracy for people in far away places, we need
to start an education program for them.  I suggest the 1st lesson of Classic Car 101 be: 
How to properly clock a headlight!

Quote from: behrooz_roadrunner on June 26, 2008, 10:49:14 AM

It's not something newfound - it's old stuff they've had laying around for a long time. This may explain it a bit better:
Quote from: behrooz_roadrunner on June 25, 2008, 03:43:21 AM
after Iran's revolution (in 1980) USA boycotted Iran.
It made the Destitution for american cars parts except GM parts.
so, mopar parts are very expensive. these parts have stored before revolution.

The cool thing is that the internet makes sharing some of this knowledge a lot easier. So maybe next time the headlights will be installed correctly. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mikepmcs

Nice save Troy. :cheers:
Brock, here's one for you as well :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?