News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

bring pic up on your computer then click on resize and do about 70% then save ans check# of KB, reduce until its below 200.
if you want to keep the original pic do a save as first then rename the one you want to be smaller then re-size it, then post away
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Bob

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Bob

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Bob

Quote from: Charger_Fan on April 01, 2009, 12:35:54 PM
Quote from: Bob on April 01, 2009, 05:57:36 AM
Quote from: General_01 on March 31, 2009, 12:34:09 PM
Love the louvers Bob. :2thumbs:
Thanks General. Custom made aluminum.
Any contact info? :icon_smile_big:
Tom on the 3rd gen site, but he lost all the info since he got it off ebay a couple years ago. They did a fantastic job if you compare it to the original JC Whitney type that Chrysler sold back in 71. It even flips up from the bottom.

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

richard pettys 73

OK HERE ARE THE FIRST PICS OF MY 73 CHARGER PROJECT CARS. SOME OF YOU MAY NOTICE ONE OF THEM IT WAS CHRIS LOUDEN'S ( RIP CHRIS AND MAY YOU BE FLYING WITH THE ANGELS LOOKING DOWN UPON US NOW) AKA PEETYFAN 43......BOTH CARS ARE STOCK NOW....BUT I WILL KEEP POSTING PICS AS MY PROGRESS GETS GOING.

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

richard pettys 73

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

HollyWoodCharger

So I''m giving some SERIOUS thought to selling *or* trading my 2002 Dakota I just Completed a resto on and going on a search for a replacement for my Old ''68 Charger I''ve been missing since I sold it back in April of ''01....

8 years later I''m wishing I had it back, so I''m thinking of Trading my 2002 for a Suitable bare empty shell of a 68-70 Charger *or* Mopar B-body I can re-skin to a Charger Shell...

I think the little 2wd Regular Cab is going to be sold to Finance buying another Charger.

Here is a Pic of what I'm putting up as Trading stock or For Sale to Finance a new Project...

it's been painted and had a little detail work done since this pic was taken...

2002, 3.9 v6 auto, 3.92 8.25 Rear, 63,000 miles

hemi-hampton

Another old Pic I found of Me & my 1970 Charger R/T.

Cole317

Here's my '73. If you guys could, can you come help me out in this thread? http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56322.0.html -Thanks!

TUFCAT

Leon, that looks nothing like you!  Seriously, I recognized the Charger... but not the dude standing in front of it!

by the way  ...COULD THOSE REAR TIRES BE ANY BIGGER? :icon_smile_big:

FLG

Leon looks a little constipated in that pic  :smilielol:

hemi-hampton

TUFCAT, I just had a little more hair back then. Sometimes I got a Beard or Mustache & Sometimes I dont.  :shruggy: LEON.

DREDILSKI

So heres my first love, was my dad's but now it's mine.

DRE - 73' Charger 360 SE

73chgrSE

1 from 2day.

On a side note, this evening a drummer from Italy asked who's Cadillac was that outside. Haha. I didn't get it at first but he thought the SE emblem was a Cadillac symbol. Now I see the resemblance. :hah:

73chgrSE

FLG GF

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mikepmcs

Nice.  It appears you and I have the same affinity for graveyards.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Manfred318

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 24, 2009, 06:29:07 PM
Nice.  It appears you and I have the same affinity for graveyards.
They do make an excellent background for a pic.  :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.