News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 15, 2009, 10:22:42 AM
I use to have a set of rims like that on my Jeep.

Charger looks greaat.
Thanks Guy's
I wanted to do a poll on the rims, Yes or no.
I here a lot of people say they look like truck or jeep rims but I'm not really sure what I should buy.
I do want to go a little wider in the back.
Any ideas :shruggy:

Manfred318

I think the wheels look nice on your car :2thumbs: They go with it nicely. :yesnod:
Ive got a set just like those on my Toyota 4x4 and I dont like 'em on there. They look odd to me on that truck.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: personally i dont like the rims, the car is bitchen though,.. but as regards the rims, they're kinda' '80s lookin, wold look fine on a jeep,.. but i think maybe some american torque thrusts in the original finish or maybe the same color as the car a silver on the spokes would look really nice...  :shruggy:
but those that are on there are too busy,.. i'd like to see more pics of your car though,.. nice you lost the side markers...  :2thumbs:

Foreman72

sweet 73, the wheels look fine too...got any more pics? :2thumbs:

EDIT: just found them on the 3rd gen thread...nevermind  :icon_smile_big:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Jesco

Nice chargers!
Took a picture from the apartment after this years premier journey with the charger. Our little boy Eje ride with me only 2 1/2 years old. He didn't want to leave the passenger seat.
1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock Clon
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

400/6/PAC

There are more pics posted under 3rd gen Charger Guy post Your pics, ( thread ) Page 8 and 9

Finn

I absolutely love that green on black!  :drool5:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

66monaco

and gotta always love those dog dish caps!!!!!  :drool5: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :cheers:
M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

CB

my charger is now officially home so I repost a pic, if you guys allow me :coolgleamA:

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

400/6/PAC

Quote from: CB on May 16, 2009, 05:29:28 PM
my charger is now officially home so I repost a pic, if you guys allow me :coolgleamA:

Your allowed. :rofl:
Very nice

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Original dealer emblem on it courtesy of Magnumcharger :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

tan top

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 16, 2009, 06:41:54 PM
Original dealer emblem on it courtesy of Magnumcharger :cheers:

awesome stuff  cody ...to get your selling dealer name plate .... still looking for mine ... emailed a few  only mopar brakers in Texas ... :'( no good  :'( :'(
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69bronzeT5

The Duster still has the original one on it :yesnod: I figured out where it was from by the old receipts I had for it. Minor brake jobs and etc in Edmonton in like 1971. So I figured since all the receipts had Edmonton for the location on them...then it had to be sold brand new at Crosstown Motors. Robin measured the tabs for it and I measured my holes and it sounded right. Then when he sent one to me, it fit perfectly. I talked to the original owner the same night (for the first time) and he confirmed Crosstown Motors. :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Foreman72

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 17, 2009, 11:58:05 AM
The Duster still has the original one on it :yesnod: I figured out where it was from by the old receipts I had for it. Minor brake jobs and etc in Edmonton in like 1971. So I figured since all the receipts had Edmonton for the location on them...then it had to be sold brand new at Crosstown Motors. Robin measured the tabs for it and I measured my holes and it sounded right. Then when he sent one to me, it fit perfectly. I talked to the original owner the same night (for the first time) and he confirmed Crosstown Motors. :cheers:

man i wish i could find some of that stuff for my car someday...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

charge1

just got the motor in figured i post a pic

Back N Black

mikepmcs

Now that is a good looking ride!!  NICE!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

sardillim

oldsnofear

FInally done Thanks for all the help Shawn

69 Charger Guy

mikepmcs

Ghoste

charge1

Its actually the new go man go. The sun was hitting it just right made the color pop just right

426HemiCharger

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 12, 2009, 08:57:53 AM
Been a while since I posted any of mine.

The first one is in bullitt trim.

I like the Bullitt Trim.  I think that the Charger in Bullitt though had 3 white stripes on the side walls.  Yours looks like 2, just wanted to throw that out there.
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)