News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janimm

Heres my -68 R/T clone. Check out full project diary from:
http://www.jani-immonen.net/charger

Thank you for this site. Lots of useful info and friendly people...  :yesnod:

Jani

Johnny SixPack

Great pic! :2thumbs:

There's definitely some awesome cars floatin' around this place! :icon_smile_cool: :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

tin_soldier

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

71383bee

71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

TruckDriver

NIIIIICCCCEEEE car!!! :2thumbs: By chance you would you happen to have a larger pic of the pic your using for your avatar? I want that for my computer background ;)
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Quote from: 71383bee on December 02, 2005, 12:10:38 AM
New to the board...I hope these work!

Welcome to the site.  Your car looks great!

NYCMille

BB1

Delete my profile

6pkrtse

1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Johnny SixPack

Love the bee, man!   :o :2thumbs:

Same goes for that sweet "70!     :icon_smile_tongue: :yesnod:

Great cars and pix you guys! :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

71383bee

Thanks for the kudos...she came a LONG way as most of you guys know! :icon_smile_big:

Not bad for a primered rolling shell.   Now I just got to get it running as good as it looks! :laugh:

Here's a few more...

71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

TruckDriver

Wow, your from Wisconsin too! What part of the state? I'm 15 miles south-east of Fond Du Lac.
PETE

BlueSS454

Here is my 69 after I had it sandblasted and sprayed some primer/sealer on it.

Here it is when I bought it

Tom Rightler

71383bee

ChargeGuy I live in Wauwatosa about 10 blocks from Miller Park where the Brewers play.  

The Bee has yet to make it to a show.   The 383 is still a bit finicky.     I found out the hard way what LOW compression can lead to tuning and timing nightmares.   I am getting pretty close though.   Still a lot of bugs to work out.   The left side header doesn't seal worth a damn so that is my next big project.   I also found out the damn spark plug holes are mostly cross threaded too so changing plugs are a full out bitch.     

Still for my first full out resto it has come very far.   I bought it as a primered shell with an interior and 90% of the parts for 8k back in 2000.   I used to think I got ripped, but now my mind has changed seeing how much #'s matching Bee's are going for...even the project cars.  

Here's my buddy Greg guiding in the 383 back in 2001.

Here's the day i bought it off of Jimmy Borros

71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

moparlulu

71bee

Hey 71383bee that is one sweet ride! I dig the elastomeric painted bumpers.
this is my Bee. somewhere in it's life, it aquired a '72 hideaway set-up.

it still has the original drivetrain (recently ALL re-built):
383 Magnum
pistol grip 4 spd.
8 3/4 3:55 sure grip

TruckDriver

Quote from: 71383bee on December 03, 2005, 12:22:20 AM
ChargeGuy I live in Wauwatosa about 10 blocks from Miller Park where the Brewers play.  

Still for my first full out resto it has come very far.

Well, hell, There's a few of us 3rd Gen guys in the same area then, you, me, Chrisii (Dousman area), & Charger72SE (Wales area).
PETE

genlee1970

Pic 1: My car in the Flowmaster booth this year at the Nats.

Pic 2: My car on the way home from the Nats :(
        Posted speed: 55mph
        Actual speed:  77mph
        Ticket cost:    $157.00
         Having a copy of the ticket and this accompanying photo to put on the wall of my new garage:
          PRICELESS   

genlee1970

Hey Dale the Bold. Awesome settings in those shots of your car!!! Well done.

chrisII

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 03, 2005, 06:42:35 AM
Quote from: 71383bee on December 03, 2005, 12:22:20 AM

Still for my first full out resto it has come very far.

Well, hell, There's a few of us 3rd Gen guys in the same area then, you, me, Chrisii (Dousman area), & Charger72SE (Wales area).

yer close...im in watertown...our band played a couple times at tgi fridays in miller park last summer all were cubs games..sadly i didnt make any of the shows :( it does seem that there are quite a few of the 3rd gens around this area. mostly the 71-72s   nead to get em all together an take pics...corse dodgechargerguy neads ta get his on the road i will post up a couple of my first charger and the current one

chrisII

hrer they are, my 74 (blue) in 1991. my first charger, and my first love. sadly taken from us by cancer, it was a bondo bucket when i got it. and my 72 (primer) taken this summer. altho not as pretty as the 74 was its in far better shape, even tho its 16 years older than the 74 was in that pic.