News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrible one

Yeah I noticed the car with the writing too. In the last shot you can see the back of it. The trunk reads "SIX PACK TO GO" :coolgleamA:

StoneCold

Quote from: terrible one on March 12, 2011, 03:06:24 PMYeah I noticed the car with the writing too. In the last shot you can see the back of it. The trunk reads "SIX PACK TO GO" :coolgleamA:

Possibly a cool story to go with it, never heard the history though. There was no motor and trans with the car and it had a ton of plastic holding it together. Had that car been around today, it would have been an ok project for someone ambitious (bad frame pieces). I think because it was in the 80s and didnt have R/T stamped on it, there was no interest other than to strip it.

Here's a link to another thread of the '68 for those that crave pics like myself  :)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73441.0.html

Its on Kijiji as well. I dont know if this is the guy I sold it to (it was 20+ years ago). I've responded to the ad , but never heard back. Someone else mentioned the same thing about not hearing back. I had posted my story on another forum and someone from Detroit did get a hold of the guy when it was on Craig's List with a phone number.

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1968-Dodge-Charger-R-T-4spd-W0QQAdIdZ258598773

theguitardoctor

Hi there,

I found this site via Proboards, so this is my first post. I've attached a picture of my Charger (all being well) that arrives Thursday. It has sidepipes which I believe a few owners have suggested/asked about. Well here you go, this is what they look like.....

all best, Rich

StoneCold

Quote from: terrible one on March 12, 2011, 03:06:24 PM
Yeah I noticed the car with the writing too. In the last shot you can see the back of it. The trunk reads "SIX PACK TO GO" :coolgleamA:

A pic of "SIX PACK TO GO".  Maybe someone here knows something?  Had an R/T headlight door, but I'm pretty certain it was a 318 car. Hood was cut for a scoop. Was in London Ontario in the 80s. That's all I really know as it wasn't around my brother's shop very long.  That service center is still in business, so maybe I'll drop by there some time and see if they remember it. I'm curious now. My '67 Satellite convertible in background. Too far gone, so it was parted out.

And a pic of the background Charger from the other pics. '69 383-2bbl. Had a '68 drivers fender and grill.

Here's mine.

Still needs a bit of cleaning up under the hood and a few other bits and pieces.

It's an XS29 R/T 440 4 speed Charger with Six Pack set up.

Brock Samson

Purple68

Here's one of my 85 year old Dad behind the wheel last summer. :coolgleamA:

DustinSimmonds

Quote from: theguitardoctor on March 12, 2011, 05:37:55 PM
Hi there,

I found this site via Proboards, so this is my first post. I've attached a picture of my Charger (all being well) that arrives Thursday. It has sidepipes which I believe a few owners have suggested/asked about. Well here you go, this is what they look like.....

all best, Rich
Hey, I actually posted about putting side pipes on my Charger! How do you like them?

theguitardoctor

Quote from: DustinSimmonds on March 14, 2011, 09:44:34 PM
Quote from: theguitardoctor on March 12, 2011, 05:37:55 PM
Hi there,

all best, Rich
Hey, I actually posted about putting side pipes on my Charger! How do you like them?

Awesome, awesome and then awesome again....!!!   :drool5:

terrible one

Quote from: StoneCold on March 12, 2011, 07:27:29 PM
Quote from: terrible one on March 12, 2011, 03:06:24 PM

A pic of "SIX PACK TO GO".  Maybe someone here knows something?  Had an R/T headlight door, but I'm pretty certain it was a 318 car. Hood was cut for a scoop. Was in London Ontario in the 80s. That's all I really know as it wasn't around my brother's shop very long.  That service center is still in business, so maybe I'll drop by there some time and see if they remember it. I'm curious now. My '67 Satellite convertible in background. Too far gone, so it was parted out.

And a pic of the background Charger from the other pics. '69 383-2bbl. Had a '68 drivers fender and grill.

Thanks for the additional pics and info! Post up if you make it by the place and find someone who knows the car :coolgleamA:

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

dustininwy

Here is my 69 Dodge Charger R/T

bobs66440

That's a beauty! Love the color.....and the wheels.....and the scoop.... aw hell, the whole thing is cool!!  :2thumbs:

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: dustininwy on March 20, 2011, 04:36:24 PM
:2thumbs: Nice Charger!  Welcome.  More pics please.    ;D

G-man

very nice car CB, perfect choice of wheel for that muscle look :2thumbs:

68pplcharger

Quote from: dustininwy on March 20, 2011, 04:36:24 PM

Sweet Charger, welcome

Were did you get the hood  :2thumbs:

charge1

just a pic of my new car with the charger, I know I know its a chevy

charge1

One more this was from a show at the end of the summer

G-man

Nice Chevy Camaro. Much nicer/meaner looking car than the Charger..... new one that is. :hah:

Love your 68, that things gorgeous.

JT01

Quote from: charge1 on March 24, 2011, 04:56:37 PM
VERY NICE RIDES

472 R/T SE

Is that a burgundy color on that Cramaro?

Nice lookin' pair.   :2thumbs:

charge1

Its called red jewel tincoat basically a metallic burgudy

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 25, 2011, 12:43:35 AM

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: charge1 on March 25, 2011, 03:07:16 PM
Its called red jewel tincoat basically a metallic burgudy

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 25, 2011, 12:43:35 AM

Did some work on one just like that a few months ago. (The Camaro that is)
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bobs66440

Man, it's amazing how big that Camaro looks next to the Charger.  :o I thought the Charger was a big car! I know it's closer to the camera but...

charge1

I know its amazing my wife alsways called my charger a boat, but the camaro is awfully husky

Quote from: bobs66440 on March 25, 2011, 06:00:56 PM
Man, it's amazing how big that Camaro looks next to the Charger.  :o I thought the Charger was a big car! I know it's closer to the camera but...