News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please opinion on these rims for sale, general lee type

Started by SeattleCharger, November 21, 2005, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Hi, I am looking at these rims, $80.00  for all four, true and no curb rash, with lugs, general lee type, 15x7, seems like a good deal. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Khyron

wrong rims, too many spokes. You need 10 spoke vectors.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

They are "like" General Lee wheels - the real ones only had 10 spokes. They don't look quite right in a few other ways either but I'm not an expert on them.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

JimShine

You can get them cheaper at junkyards. General Lee guys don't want them and neither do too many other people.

SeattleCharger

Alright, thank you, I am glad I asked, I was hoping there was some higher value to them, to maybe try and sell them for a profit, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.   I already have a similar style on my car, but wider, so I wouldn't use them.   They don't look bad, IMO.     If I could have any rims, I don't know.   Lots of nice rim styles around.     

CNH 320

15 spokes..hmmm.. thats nice for a A-Team Van conversion  :icon_smile_cool:

SeattleCharger

Ghoste

I'm sure you could sell them to Hellpig or whatever their name is.  They look to be about perfect for one of their GL "conversions".

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

smasherofall