News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Started by 'CUDA360, November 23, 2005, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'CUDA360

Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving out there!!

Stay safe

Telvis

Same to you brother! Telvis is going to have to unbuckle his belt some so he can eat that big turkey dinner. It's a good thing my jumsuit is made of spandex.

Charger_Fan

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

We're going to the in-laws tomorrow. They've got a nice couch to crash on after the big feast.  :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Thanks. I'm not doing anything or going anywhere. My parents had ours this last Sunday cause my dad works tomarrow. Tomarrow is just a day I'd rather be working myself. So, I guess I'll probably spend most of my time on here tomarrow.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Old Moparz

We're all going to Burger King, Happy Thanksgiving!
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

4cruzin

Hope everyone has a safe holiday!  And of course . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

twilt

No big plans here. going to work on my brother in laws chebby s-10, to include doing a hot valve lash adjustment.  :(  ( my wife has a way of obligating me to work on her families POS cars/trucks) after that, going to sit my butt down and watch some football. Oh yeah, everybody have a
Happy Thanksgiving.

Johnny SixPack

Have the house to myself (a treat here), so it's gonna be nice! :thumbs:

Wish I had a Charger to cruise in, but the Imperial will do.   ;D

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Shakey

Happy Thanksgiving to our Cousins in the United States.    :cheers:

Enjoy the next couple of days with your family being grateful for what you have!

A couple of Shakey's family dinner tips:

1.   Choose a spot at the table where it will be impossible for you to get out to help clear after everyone is finished eating.   If you get to the table late and get stuck with a position that almost certainly puts you in the running for clean up duties,   have a good magazine or newspaper handy and you can hide out in the dumper for a few minutes until the kitchen is taken care of.

2.   Red Wine goes great with any meal - enjoy a glass or two during dinner and quietly let everyone know you are enjoying your second glass.   Then, as the family starts to disperse from the table you can use the excuse that the second glass of wine has gone to your head and you really could use a moment or two on the couch to lay down.   This will ensure a comfortable spot to digest the meal and flick through the channels on the television.   This move also excuses you from family political discussions as well as kitchen duties.   Of course if it is just the children that are on the couch, simply snap your fingers and point and they will move.   

Enjoy your extra long weekend folks!

Silver R/T

happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

yeah here it's potatoes and salad for 17-20 folks at a table built for ten... once ya sit down your locked into place,. and after everyone gets through stuffing their pie holes it's impossible to excuse oneself..  LOL!  :icon_smile_big:

well enjoy!  ;)

ChargerBill

Happy Thansgiving everyone...remember to give thanks where thanks is due.  :angel:
Life is a highway...

Spartan

Happy Thanksgiving guys.  My biggest reason for thanks (other then the ususal) is that on this date in 1983 I saw my Charger for the 1st time.

Enjoy your day of relaxation and watching the Lions..ahhemm...WIN...(ya right) on TV.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

bull

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 23, 2005, 05:54:07 PM
We're all going to Burger King, Happy Thanksgiving!

Yea? Well, watch out for that plastic-faced psycho.