News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do men really prefer blondes? Important Poll change.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, August 27, 2009, 08:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What hair color are you more attracted to?

Blonde
32 (26%)
Brunnette
64 (52%)
Red head
31 (25.2%)
Any color
26 (21.1%)
Bald
2 (1.6%)
Any color hair with really large breasts
8 (6.5%)
Bald with really large breasts
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 123

l8rg8r

as long as the carpet matches the drapes count me in :drool5:

Dans 68

Would you change the last two poll questions from "breast" to "breasts"? I'm as open minded as the next guy but I really prefer two....

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Dans 68 on August 28, 2009, 01:25:33 PM
Would you change the last two poll questions from "breast" to "breasts"? I'm as open minded as the next guy but I really prefer two....

Dan

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Same here!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Orange_Crush

Big breasts or little breasts...if she doesn't have red hair, she doesn't get a second look from me.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: :think: :RedXShoot: :scope: :grouphug: we're thinking this thread is useless without pics..

Nacho-RT74

normal breasts... Don't care the size really ( medium is best ), as far on its position and nice shaped.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

1969chargerrtse

Dan
Sorry.  Done, now go vote.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

ZSmithersCharges

The way some of you talk about not caring about breast size makes me think your g/fs are watching you type  :yesnod: I mean come on ask a girl if she wants big or small what the hell is she gonna say?  Its not rude its the truth.  :smilielol:

Dans 68

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on August 28, 2009, 04:00:41 PM

Dan
Sorry.  Done, now go vote.

Done.  :2thumbs:

SN
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Manfred318

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 28, 2009, 01:35:32 PM

Dan

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Same here!!
:lol: :lol:
Im quite fond of red hair myself or any other dark colour for that matter. Ive never been all that fond of blonde tho.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

bakerhillpins

I'm beginning to think that blonds realized that they were not the best choice out there and put together a slogan campaign to make it seem like they were the best choice..

"Men prefer blond's", "Blond's have more fun." .. etc.

Its all a marketing campaign to raise their stock price.  :D

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 28, 2009, 07:08:48 PM
I'm beginning to think that blonds realized that they were not the best choice out there and put together a slogan campaign to make it seem like they were the best choice..

"Men prefer blond's", "Blond's have more fun." .. etc.

Its all a marketing campaign to raise their stock price.  :D

I'll agree with this  :lol: Blondes have always been about prices and numbers, especially the ones in the bank account.

NHCharger

Quote from: Tilar on August 28, 2009, 10:07:53 AM
"Red on the head, fire in the hole!"

I think it's "red on the head, fire in the bed".
Buddy of mine married a redhead, he said it was more like "red on the head, frigid in the bed", yeah he's divorced.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Lowprofile

Been Married to a Red Head for 11 years now......wouldn't change a thing! What a ride!  :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Silver R/T

Brunettes for me, but I won't turn down a good looking blondie
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

KS71owner

All of my GFs have been brunettes (never really noticed until I thought about it - weird), but I've always had a thing for redheads.  :drool5:

ZSmithersCharges

I wish I could revote with the new changes... So many of you talk of red heads... If mine doesnt work I know what my next project will be  :smilielol: Any advice on how to swoon them?  Offer them carrots or something?

mauve66

yeah, you can only vote one time but you could pick more than one vote on that one time

I DEMAND A RECOUNT
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Landonsrt

I told my wife when we met that all I need is a handfull. Depends on the size of the hand!!

PocketThunder

Quote from: NHCharger on August 28, 2009, 07:55:20 PM

Buddy of mine married a redhead, he said it was more like "red on the head, frigid in the bed", yeah he's divorced.

I dont think it matters what color hair they have, when they get married a switch (more like a fuse) gets flipped and it never goes back...   :scratchchin:    :shruggy:    :brickwall: :angel:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Tilar

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on August 28, 2009, 10:21:02 AM
"Red on the head, fire in the hole!" But I don't think I'd ever marry one, I don't think I could survive it.  :icon_smile_tongue:

Definitely not Gothic, They just look like they need to get outside a bit more.  :lol:  My first wife was brunette with green eyes, Last wife was a brunette but she had eyes that were almost a teal color. Man all she had to do was bat those gorgeous eyes at me and I'd start writing checks.  :drool5:  I like them all but I think the eyes have a lot to do with it also.

You're funny. If she was your last wife does that mean you are still wrting her checks but not seeing those teal eyes?

Haha, Not anymore, We split up in 95 and I made the last payment around 97.   :smilielol:  She really did have some killer eyes though.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Tilar

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 28, 2009, 11:31:12 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on August 28, 2009, 07:55:20 PM

I dont think it matters what color hair they have, when they get married a switch (more like a fuse) gets flipped and it never goes back...   :scratchchin:    :shruggy:    :brickwall: :angel:

I think it's like a timer that has something to do with the wedding cake and the ring because it stops within a few years after the ring and wedding cake get on their hands.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Chargerrtforme

At least someone here has the guts to click " Any color hair with really large breasts ".
Soon as my wife walked away from the computer I made my move.  :icon_smile_big:

kab69440

Beggars can't be choosers. You take what you can get...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."