News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear quarter panels

Started by THMPN73, November 24, 2005, 12:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THMPN73

Im trying to do the body on my 73 Charger SE and I need rocker panels and rear quarter panels on both sides. I tried year one and the local dodge dealerships with no luck, saw some skins on ebay but only for a day or so and they were gone. does anyone know a good place to order these panels from?
Thanks
THMPN73
Don't worry, I've got good tires...

Troy

Have you tried Layson's http://www.laysons.com/? I know they list the quarter skins but I didn't check the rockers.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

THMPN73

Thank you, those are more expensive than I expected Plus i live in Alberta Canada I wonder how much shipping would be.

BLACKWOLF

THE ONLY WAY THAT I HAVE FOUND QUARTERS, IS OFF OF ANOTHER CAR FROM DESERT VALLEY AUTO PARTS. WWW.DVAP.COM . THEY DO A COMPLETE QUARTER CUT FOR $850.00 A SIDE. THE QUARTERS THAT ARE ON SOME OF THESE RUST REPAIR SITES ARE TABCO PIECES THAT ARE HAND SHAPED. NOT, DIE STAMPED. THEY HAVE FITTING PROBLEMS (LENGTH AND AROUND THE WHEEL OPENINGS.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

mridolfo

I got my quarters from Auto body specialty at Carlisle last year. But you can get the same ones  them from Cross Canada  www.crosscanadaparts.com. The have a store in Edmonton. I paid $178 US each for mine.

THMPN73

mridolfo how did you find the fit of the panels from Cross Canada, were they good quality?
Thanks
THMPN73

cudaken

Looks like you got a deal on them mridolfo. On there site it shows $408.00 each.

Cuda Ken
I am back

BLACKWOLF

i am going to have to go with the clips. because, the rear part of my rockers and my wheel houses are shot. i wish some body would make more replacement sheetmetal for the gen 3s. it is sad that you can buy frt and rear pans for the gen 1s and 2s. but, not for the 3s. i am going to have to go with fiberglass fenders from www.up22.com for $179.00 each. since nobody makes metal new ones.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK