News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone planning on spending time in the garage today?

Started by GTX, November 24, 2005, 02:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

I'm hoping to get out a little today or at least over the weekend.

Anyone else?
What you gonna do?

Todd Wilson

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Shakey

Old Moparz

No, but it's a good idea. I just wish I had some heat in it.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Daytona R/T SE

Yep, heading out to the garage in just a little while, need to work on the trunklid for my Daytona clone

twilt

i just finished putting a starter and ign coil on my brother in laws chebby s-10. what a POS. i am over it for today. time to eat and watch some football.

ChargerBill

Yea, but not MY garage. Heading to my moms house, and I'll probably do a sparkplug job on the '57 Panel for her. Oh yea, the pool table is also in the garage and football will be on...all in all should be a sweet day! Happy Thankgiving guys...
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

6pkrunner

I go to mine for at least an hour everyday. Even the days it takes an hour to shovel to it, I still spend an hour there. Much like some guys rec rooms of lodges, its my escape. There's always some parts that need cleaning, painting - something to be done.

GTX

I really like this thinking, it reminds me of how I used to be and should still be.
Always good therapy to go out and tinker and play for a while. I used to spend many hours at night playing with my tools and cars when I couldn't sleep.

New resolution, GET BACK TO IT!

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 24, 2005, 05:40:16 PM
I go to mine for at least an hour everyday. Even the days it takes an hour to shovel to it, I still spend an hour there. Much like some guys rec rooms of lodges, its my escape. There's always some parts that need cleaning, painting - something to be done.

NHCharger

Spent a few hours in it this morning. Bought a riding lawnmower from Sears and also got the snowblower that attaches to the front. Since it was snowing out this morning I figured I better get the mower deck off and the snowblower on. Spent the rest of the day working on some plumbing in the basement (beats a day at the in-laws).
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

moparguy01

No! For one day i'm not going to go into a garage, a shop, or do any work whatsoever besides eating and bsing with family. And its been everything i ever dreamed it would be.