News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crusing music

Started by ZSmithersCharges, September 11, 2009, 12:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSmithersCharges

What do you all listen to when your cruising?

Looking for some ideas/bands I've forgotten about plus its a fun question  :yesnod:

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Road Dog

Nothing. I like to listen to the Car. :2thumbs:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

Blown70

Quote from: Road Dog on September 11, 2009, 06:14:08 PM

I do that too turn off the radio and just listen.

beware the sleeper

I make my own theme songs quite a bit, (I can do master quality recordings and stuff, so its like track 2 EATING: the cheese sandwich remix)

If I ever get cars off the ground I am probably gonna have theme songs for them too, hmm, maybe I should sell theme songs for cars......

ZSmithersCharges

I do that too but it definitely depends on the mood I'm in sometimes its one or the other but I like to have a soundtrack to my ride.  I never turn the music up louder than the engine however because I always need to hear both.

elacruze

Quote from: beware the sleeper on September 12, 2009, 02:17:28 AM
I make my own theme songs quite a bit, (I can do master quality recordings and stuff, so its like track 2 EATING: the cheese sandwich remix)

If I ever get cars off the ground I am probably gonna have theme songs for them too, hmm, maybe I should sell theme songs for cars......

You'd sell lots of copies of the 'Sanford and Son' theme around here!  :nana:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Hemidog

Quote from: Blown70 on September 11, 2009, 06:18:09 PM

Funny, I turn the music UP, so I don't have to hear the howling from the failing bearings in the rearend  :nana:

beware the sleeper

Quote from: elacruze on September 12, 2009, 08:25:32 AM
Quote from: beware the sleeper on September 12, 2009, 02:17:28 AM

You'd sell lots of copies of the 'Sanford and Son' theme around here!  :nana:

bwahaha

chargergirl

Quote from: Hemidog on September 12, 2009, 08:35:36 AM
Quote from: Blown70 on September 11, 2009, 06:18:09 PM

Funny, I turn the music UP, so I don't have to hear the howling from the failing bearings in the rearend  :nana:

oooowww! I've done that with my deisel...leave the windows open in the heat driving home just to hear the turbo sing!
Trust your Woobie!