News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who has a General Lee?

Started by elacruze, September 12, 2009, 09:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elacruze

Let's get pictures of all of them in one thread!
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Back N Black

Quote from: elacruze on September 12, 2009, 09:06:43 AM
Let's get pictures of all of them in one thread!

I think there are other sites with lots of GL pics...... :D

Nacho-RT74

I guess he is refering OWNED by members :shruggy:, what would it make a diff stuff that simply pics around at the web
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

elacruze

I just figured I could get it out of the way in one place.  :angel:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

Brock Samson

the thread has allready been done...

have a question?... do a search. simple.
took me all of ten seconds..  :shruggy:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,47103.0.html

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

MoparManJim

Quote from: elacruze on September 12, 2009, 01:45:55 PM

Sorry for wasting your time.

Don't be sorry, why not recent photos of the cars? those ones in that thread is all old photos from over a year ago.  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

didn't waste my time... your the one who waited,..  :lol:

Brock Samson

69bronzeT5

Don't worry about Dave...he's the "duplicate thread police" :lol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

all this and no one has posted a picture yet  ?
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JT01

Im building one but its not done yet or I would post a pic for ya

Brock Samson

ZSmithersCharges

Wheres Joe Gowdy?  He's always posting up pics of his...  :popcrn:

elacruze

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 12, 2009, 02:46:05 PM

Don't worry about Dave...he's the "duplicate thread police" :lol:

Yeah, being the FNG around here I was kinda trying not to point out that if nothing was ever allowed to come up for discussion again, this would be a "Database" not a "Forum".

Oh well.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

magnum

;) Hows this :icon_smile_big:. Mine in the making!
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

Landonsrt

This site is slowly turning into the GL fan club..... :rotz:

elacruze

Quote from: Landonsrt on September 13, 2009, 11:59:47 AM

Aw c'mon guys! This thread started as a bit of a joke, but also just a spot to get them all together.

Who said that earlier...

STOP WHINING. You can see the thread title, and you can pass it by just the same if you don't like it. Boo Hoo.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

RamchargerMopar

Quote from: elacruze on September 13, 2009, 12:07:41 PM

Aw c'mon guys! This thread started as a bit of a joke, but also just a spot to get them all together.

Who said that earlier...

STOP WHINING. You can see the thread title, and you can pass it by just the same if you don't like it. Boo Hoo.

:iamwithstupid: dont like it dont read it
Mopar or No Car!

MoparManJim

Now you hold it right there with that comment  :lol: because you are sure over looking one tiny tiny part of the detail. The General Lee is also a Charger and this is also a Charger site.  :nana:

Brock Samson

"Origin myths and sacred time
Eliade notes that, in traditional societies, myth represents the absolute truth about primordial time.[96] According to the myths, this was the time when the Sacred first appeared, establishing the world's structure—myths claim to describe the primordial events that made society and the natural world be that which they are. Eliade argues that all myths are, in that sense, origin myths: "myth, then, is always an account of a creation".[97]

Many traditional societies believe that the power of a thing lies in its origin.[98] If origin is equivalent to power, then "it is the first manifestation of a thing that is significant and valid"[99] (a thing's reality and value therefore lies only in its first appearance).

According to Eliade's theory, only the Sacred has value, only a thing's first appearance has value and, therefore, only the Sacred's first appearance has value. Myth describes the Sacred's first appearance; therefore, the mythical age is sacred time,[100] the only time of value: "primitive man was interested only in the beginnings [...] to him it mattered little what had happened to himself, or to others like him, in more or less distant times".[101] Eliade postulated this as the reason for the "nostalgia for origins" that appears in many religions, the desire to return to a primordial Paradise.[102]"

from..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mircea_Eliade
also see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_and_profane
religion is a unified system of beliefs and practices relative to sacred things, that is to say, things set apart and forbidden."[1] In Durkheim's theory, the sacred represented the interests of the group, especially unity, which were embodied in sacred group symbols, or totems. The profane, on the other hand, involved mundane individual concerns. Durkheim explicitly stated that the dichotomy sacred/profane was not equivalent to good/evil. The sacred could be good or evil, and the profane could be either as well.

elacruze

Sorry, Dood.

I don't get my life philosophy from Wikipedia.
::)

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 13, 2009, 01:09:32 PM
"Origin myths and sacred time
Eliade notes that, in traditional societies, myth represents the absolute truth about primordial time.[96] According to the myths, this was the time when the Sacred first appeared, establishing the world's structure—myths claim to describe the primordial events that made society and the natural world be that which they are. Eliade argues that all myths are, in that sense, origin myths: "myth, then, is always an account of a creation".[97]

Many traditional societies believe that the power of a thing lies in its origin.[98] If origin is equivalent to power, then "it is the first manifestation of a thing that is significant and valid"[99] (a thing's reality and value therefore lies only in its first appearance).

According to Eliade's theory, only the Sacred has value, only a thing's first appearance has value and, therefore, only the Sacred's first appearance has value. Myth describes the Sacred's first appearance; therefore, the mythical age is sacred time,[100] the only time of value: "primitive man was interested only in the beginnings [...] to him it mattered little what had happened to himself, or to others like him, in more or less distant times".[101] Eliade postulated this as the reason for the "nostalgia for origins" that appears in many religions, the desire to return to a primordial Paradise.[102]"

from..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mircea_Eliade
also see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_and_profane
religion is a unified system of beliefs and practices relative to sacred things, that is to say, things set apart and forbidden."[1] In Durkheim's theory, the sacred represented the interests of the group, especially unity, which were embodied in sacred group symbols, or totems. The profane, on the other hand, involved mundane individual concerns. Durkheim explicitly stated that the dichotomy sacred/profane was not equivalent to good/evil. The sacred could be good or evil, and the profane could be either as well.

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---