News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

6-pack nightmare

Started by mustanghater, July 30, 2005, 04:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

this idiot destroyed this car that means on less 6-pack on the road. :(

can't find the info on the net but this guy was storing a 6-pack cuda at his house  but took it to a pole barn and striped it if you get the news herald its on the front page only in ohio thoe
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

mustanghater

I can't find pics cause its in the newspaper ask some one who lives in northeast ohio if you don't belive me
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

KMPX2

Alot of papers have web sites did you check for one?

Drache

can you explain this story a little better in a little more detail?  ???
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

4cruzin

Quote from: mustanghater on July 30, 2005, 04:45:29 PM
I can't find pics cause its in the newspaper ask some one who lives in northeast ohio if you don't belive me

lol   Its not that I don't believe you . . . I just wanna see!! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

More details might be nice... it's the owner's car any way so I really, really doubt they care how you feel about it. :Twocents:

Typically, the newspapers won't post the stories to the web until they've been out a few weeks. If they posted all the news online for free then it would be hard to sell papers every day.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PlumBad70

Quote from: mustanghater on July 30, 2005, 04:29:32 PM
this idiot destroyed this car that means on less 6-pack on the road. :(

can't find the info on the net but this guy was storing a 6-pack cuda at his house   but took it to a pole barn and striped it if you get the news herald its on the front page only in ohio thoe

what was the article actually about? News must be pretty slow there if the front page news is a parted out cuda?   ???
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Ghoste

What part of northeast Ohio?  That still covers a big area and a lot of newspapers.