News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sold my old truck..made a new friend!

Started by Telvis, July 30, 2005, 08:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

After a long trip to Illinois yesterday and this morning I made it home. I had my old 85 Ram pickup for sale in the local paper. I had a few calls and a guy came by late this afternoon to look at it. Turns out he's a huge Mopar guy. He ended up buying my truck. We spent about an hour in my garage looking at my motor and other Charger parts. He's gonna have a swap meet booth at the Mopar Nationals. He's gonna sell some of my extras. A real good guy. It was nice to see my old truck go to someone who will take care of it. Looks like I made a new friend too!  :)

TruckDriver

I used to have a '86 and two '87 Ramchargers. I like the older trucks myself. Easy to work on
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

That is cool. 

My daily driver is a 3/4 ton '89 Ram.  its a x-government vehicle, it was a new mexico border patrol truck.  only 100,000 miles and its pretty much rust free!  Its white and my spouse calls it "Whitey".  ::)

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 30, 2005, 09:17:15 PM
That is cool. 

My daily driver is a 3/4 ton '89 Ram.  its a x-government vehicle, it was a new mexico border patrol truck.  only 100,000 miles and its pretty much rust free!  Its white and my spouse calls it "Whitey".  ::)

Geez, half that mileage was gettin' it to you! :errr: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

KMPX2

You gays dn't know what old is. I have a 1940 Ply Army truck project. Work is very slow on her.

Telvis

Quote from: KMPX2 on July 31, 2005, 08:17:50 AM
You gays dn't know what old is. I have a 1940 Ply Army truck project. Work is very slow on her.

Whoa Cowboy!  Who's gay?   I think you've got the wrong board here. When I said it was a "Ram Pickup" I meant it was a truck. ::)

Drache

Quote from: Telvis on July 31, 2005, 10:16:15 AM
Quote from: KMPX2 on July 31, 2005, 08:17:50 AM

Whoa Cowboy!   Who's gay?     I think you've got the wrong board here. When I said it was a "Ram Pickup" I meant it was a truck. ::)
:haha: Maybe he meant to say you guys? LOL!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Steve P.

Well when you start missing the old girl I have another one here for ya.  :angel:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Telvis

I'm going to miss the old truck. I have to sell both of my trucks so I can get a 3/4 ton pickup. I need a truck that can haul my car. I have also been hauling a lot of very heavy pool stuff lately. I delivered an entire 18' x 33' above ground pool to Illinois a few days ago. The whole thing weighed about 1100 pounds. My 1/2 ton short bed Ram pickup truck just won't hold up to the abuse. I didn't use the old 85 much anyway. I bet I didn't put 50 miles on it in the last six months. It was nice to see it go to someone who would put it to use. Hopefully I will have me a 3/4 ton Ram by the end of the week.