News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another members photobucket?????

Started by TylerCharger69, October 03, 2009, 11:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

On all of my posts, next to my photo at the bottom, it says to the left, "Mdracing account is inactive as per photobucket.   Why is this showing up on all of my current and previous posts?   That's not even my account, and I dont have a photobucket account??? :shruggy:

Troy

Because your signature has links to images hosted at Photobucket under that account. Got to your profile, click "Forum Profile Information" and look at the first part of your signature.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TylerCharger69

But....I am not rmdracing!!!  When I posted a new topic in "Car guys Discussion"  called "A very strange substance" someone tried to post a pic and that's when all of this occured.  Now...there are two boxes from photobucket instead of yesterday's just one  and now as of today...my picture on the bottom is now gone.....It's ashame too....I can't find a copy of that picture anywhere to replace it with.