News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone PhotoShop something for me ....PLEASE

Started by R2, November 27, 2005, 07:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R2

I am re-doing the trim on my Belvedere....right now,,it is all one color,,,stainless....
It should have either BLACK or WHITE in the center portion only,,,with the outer edges chrome in color....

Can someone photoshop both white and black on the center portion of the trim,,,,i would like to see what both look like,,,,

I enclosed a few photos,,,i hope these will work.

THANK YOU...
Doug  

Johnny SixPack

Doug, have you got a larger pic?

You can email it to me @:

johnnytoxin@NOSPAMmsn.com

Just remember to take out the NOSPAM first.   ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

R2

Formula,,,,,not sure if i have a larger photo.....doenst have to be anything fancy,,,even a rough idea would be fine,,,
I dont have a bigger photo..... :'(

Charger Aficionado

Like this???  
EDIT:  I just noticed something...  You have two Danas...  Lucky...

R2

Charger',
Can you photo shop the side molding on the first photo i posted ( the one with the car on the trailer),,,
eg,,,just the INSIDE portion of the trim BLACK,,,, and a second one with the inside portion of the side molding trim WHITE...

THANK YOU..................

Gotta love them DANA's

Charger Aficionado

There you go...  If it were a higher-res pic it would've looked better...

R2

THANKS VERY MUCH !!!
I think I might paint the center portion white,,,,as opposed to the black,,,,
It really helps seeing a picture of it....to help decide.....

Not sure i like the black look to it,,,,,
So, white it will be,,,
Thanks again.
Doug (R2) :icon_smile_wink:

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

ChargerBill

IMO that car will look great no matter what you do to it.

Life is a highway...

Charger_Fan

That last one looks cool, black & gold, with a red stripe. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dodgecharger-fan

Sledge57

I like this one, but that brown has to the color of Rootbeer   :icon_smile_tongue:

Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid

R2

Thanks ChargerBill,,,,appreciate all the effort on the pics,,,,
Pretty amazing to see all of the possibilities....

I might keep it all gold,,,,and paint the middle trim portion white,,,,, I kinda like the "stock" look,,,but after all of the photos you posted,,,,, I will have to do some thinking....

Would be curious to see the car in all White................with the side trim (middle portion),,,in black.. or even red........

Thanks again.....
R2