News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

There is a room available at the Jameson

Started by Mopurr, October 23, 2009, 01:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

I talked to them about 1 1/2 hrs ago and there is 1 double room available.

So if you need a room or wanted to be at the Jameson and could not get a room earlier give them a quick call

Sherri

hemigeno

Make that two rooms...

I had to turn in my reservation at the Jameson for a single king bed non-smoking just moments ago.

Business reasons will keep me from attending, as much as I'd love to be there.

Aero426

Three rooms available at the Jameson right now. 

Mopurr

now is a third available, Rich has to cancel also and I had a room for him.......It is a King NS.

Kismgby

Quote from: hemigeno on October 23, 2009, 03:32:10 PM
Make that two rooms...

I had to turn in my reservation at the Jameson for a single king bed non-smoking just moments ago.

NOOOOOOOOOO!  It just won't be the same without you!   :'( 

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemigeno on October 23, 2009, 03:32:10 PM
Make that two rooms...

Oh fiddle-sticks......... I'm disappointed you won't be there, but I understand.. I'll get the heater box part number stamp sent off to you post-show......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemigeno

Quote from: Kismgby on October 23, 2009, 04:36:01 PM

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 23, 2009, 08:29:25 PM
Oh fiddle-sticks......... I'm disappointed you won't be there, but I understand.. I'll get the heater box part number stamp sent off to you post-show......

Thanks, and I'm disappointed about not being able to be there.  I've been planning to attend this meet since two years before the previous meet.  Still kicking myself for missing 2004's event, and this one will be no different I'm sure.

:brickwall:

P.S.  Troy, thanks for sending that stamp -- I'll return it ASAP.

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on October 26, 2009, 12:39:57 PM
Quote from: Kismgby on October 23, 2009, 04:36:01 PM

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 23, 2009, 08:29:25 PM

Thanks, and I'm disappointed about not being able to be there.  I've been planning to attend this meet since two years before the previous meet.  Still kicking myself for missing 2004's event, and this one will be no different I'm sure.

:brickwall:

P.S.  Troy, thanks for sending that stamp -- I'll return it ASAP.
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  me too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE