News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

!@#%ing trees!!!

Started by mycharger74, October 31, 2009, 03:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mycharger74

so back in 02 i found that snow+corner+tree=migraine ...and so I've been hunting for some "affordable" fenders passenger side pretty sure i really need, driver side i believe is fixable but if the prices was right id just replace it... no real rush... as i haven't the cash really to do anything yet... stupid economy, laid off for a bit, but i figured id look for some leads anyway... I'm in eastern Washington state, also have the rear lower quarter rust issues that need some attention and I'm not a body guy... so if anyone knows of someone in my region or any tips that i could do to keep it form getting worse that would be spectacular thanks...

mycharger74

by the way its a 1974 charger with 318 auto

moparjohn

Welcome to the site, parts are all about supply and demand, and usually my parts demand a big price.  Be patient and keep tour eyes on want adds, mags and E-bay- scores ARE out there but you must always be on the lookout.  Sorry can't help you more- I'm on the other coast.   MPJ
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

farmerjon

is there a good place to buy replacement front fenders for a 74?  steel not fiberglass

b5blue

Welcome and it's been my experience that you will find a good deal when you have no money! So save up a "war fund" and wait for the right thing. Good Luck!

farmerjon

so new new ones available  just used?

b5blue

I don't know (I've got a 70) but post a topic asking :2thumbs:

694spdRT

I am burning some trees in my wood stove right now if that makes you feel any better. LOL

I think used fenders are all you can get for a '74. They should still not be too hard to find. New ones would be quite pricey anyway.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi