News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

G-Tech accuracy

Started by Ghoste, November 02, 2009, 02:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

This may not seem like the right forum for this question but I figure the guys most likely to have tried one of these things and then compared it to real dragstrip numbers are more likely to be lurking around here.
That pretty much sums up my question to I think.  The folks who have used one, how close to real numbers have you found it?

BBKNARF

Wow Ghoste, you read my mind I was thinking the same thing to put in the forum.   :popcrn:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

RECHRGD

I've got one of the older ones, but have never done an apples to apples comparison.  From what I've read, the ET is pretty dead on but the trap speed may be higher because it is your true speed at the end of the 1/4 mile and not an average taken over the last several yards.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32