News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics for F8 69 Charger Punk as requested

Started by 69pistolgripRT, November 29, 2005, 11:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69pistolgripRT

Hey,
I hope these pics are what you are lookin for. Let me know if you need anything specific.
The car is a '71 color known as curios yellow or citron yella. Paint code should be GY3 if I remember correctly.
Originally white but done the way I like. Engine and tranny match. Dana rear is correct. Not a pistol grip originally in '69, but who can resist. ;D

Obviously not a car for the purist....but, I love it.  

The radio in the dash is gone and the original eight track is now back.
The 4Bbl was replaced with a six pack.
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

69pistolgripRT

more pics
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

Shakey

Brock Samson

Great Car! i noticed a plug on the rear lightcover.. ain't never seen that before either.. thanks for the pics!  :icon_smile_wink:

hemi68charger

Man, that's a sweet Charger......... Not much into modified cars, but that one has the look.....  :2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

THE CHARGER PUNK

2fast4u

That is a color they should have offered in '69........and the shot of the car from up high it almost looks like an Ertle 1/18 scale model!  ;)

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

THE CHARGER PUNK

i want that car except take of r/t stripe and rims and slap on racing stripe down side with ''44'' in stripe and as for rims big n little slot mags-MATT- DIRTY MARY CRAZY LARRY!!!!!!!!!(which i just sucessfully found on the net and downloaded on my comp)