News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Show us your Christmas lights!!!

Started by yellowcuda, November 29, 2005, 09:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

OK, not all out and I know some of you go crazy, but here are mine

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Old Moparz

There still hanging from the gutter from last year, but I didn't plug them in yet to see if they still work.  ::)  If they do, I'll get a pic to post. My daughter loves lights, so my wife couldn't take them down when she wanted to because of it. I forgot all about them until I went to clean the gutters a few weeks ago & decided if I took them down, I'd be putting them back up in a few weeks. That would mean freezing my butt off, so I left them there & went to the basement to sort nuts, bolts & screws in the coffee cans that I've been putting off.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

yellowcuda

Oh come on people....where is the Christmas spirit.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

gsmopar

I went to take some last night, but the battery in my camera died.  I'll post up this weekend.  Nothing special, icesickle lights, few blinky things, big santa, etc...   ;D

GTX

Since I can't seem to figure out how to make the pic show up I'll just try to make a link.

http://www.geocities.com/dax2274/tree.gif

Actually I have a really cool wmv file that's about 4.5 megs but my Geocities won't take the upload.

Bummer.

4402tuff4u

I have to admit I have'nt installed mine yet.  :'(  The wife is starting to complain.  :icon_smile_shock:

It's been a balmy 55 - 65 degree week here in LI, NY. The smart thing would be for me to do them now, but nooooooo, I'll wait until the temp drops to the 20's and blowing!! :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

andy74

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on November 30, 2005, 02:43:06 PM
I have to admit I have'nt installed mine yet.   :'(   The wife is starting to complain.   :icon_smile_shock:

It's been a balmy 55 - 65 degree week here in LI, NY. The smart thing would be for me to do them now, but nooooooo, I'll wait until the temp drops to the 20's and blowing!! :icon_smile_big:
same here bud,ill be out in the crap weather sunday putting em up

Neal_J

GTX

GTX

Just 6T9 CHGR

Heres my house this year
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Telvis

DodgeChargerNeeded

Here is my display partially complete and yes the picture is somewhat blurry
Jeff

2fast4u

Well..........We're putting up the lights this weekend and I can "NOT" find our camera to save my A_ _!  and I was told that I'm gettin a new digital camera for christmas. :-X  But you didn't hear me say that!   ;)

But I really like your lights display so far Chris and Shelly!!! :2thumbs:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Todd Wilson

Brock Samson

i just got in from finishing up and it's a bit warm here in sunny calif so i think i'm gonna make a cold drink... enjoy!  :yesnod:

Carlwalski

4402tuff4u

I just finished mine this weekend and they are not nearly as many as other members here.  :icon_smile:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

RD

my christmas lights consist of my front porch light, and its white. :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on December 12, 2005, 12:38:22 AM
i just got in from finishing up and it's a bit warm here in sunny calif so i think i'm gonna make a cold drink... enjoy!   :yesnod:

Ummm...yeah, ok Mr. Rolfe. :icon_smile_tongue:

Quote from: RD on December 12, 2005, 12:28:21 PM
my christmas lights consist of my front porch light, and its white. :D
Me too!! :highfive:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Bandit72

Quote from: Stratocharger on December 12, 2005, 12:38:22 AM
i just got in from finishing up and it's a bit warm here in sunny calif so i think i'm gonna make a cold drink... enjoy!  :yesnod:

do you ever have planes land in front of your house?
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Brock Samson

mmmm?..

(Actually that's Ozzy's house)....

sigh,..  :-[

dodgecharger-fan

Not a very good picture and we've got the tree in the picture window now, but here's the house on the first night after I got the lights on...

You should see the inside of the house.  ::)

451-74Charger

That "House of Lights" is up in Ohio, not far from me.
In fact a member of another board i read in town works with the guy.
The display has been shut down now, and the road had got blocked and cops couldnt get to a wreck because of the traffic. :(
He said if it had ever caused a problem he'd turn it of, and he has.

gsmopar

Missed a couple years of light revisions.  Just thought I'd bring up an old thread!   :2thumbs: