News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about a Section for tools/tricks/tips

Started by troy.70R/T, November 21, 2009, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

First off this is a great site. This site and all of you have answered so many questions for me. I really don't know how anyone could have restored their car without this site.  I was just wondering if there would be any interest in a section for tools/tricks/tips/ This way people could share where to buy tools/ Part numbers for tools/specialty tools/informational DVD's/. Maybe special tricks and tips could be included in this section as well. Just my thoughts. Great site anyway.

G-man

It sounds good...

But at same time, when people ask how to do this or that with engine or transmission etc (engine, suspension etc sections) u pretty much get the tricks/tools/tips anyway....

So maybe no point from that point of view having a seperate section for something thats provided according to the section you are doing on your car.  :shruggy: