News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ready to order wheels, last check on backspacing...............................

Started by bksfld68, December 01, 2005, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksfld68

These are going on a 68 Charger. I have read some good info on here regarding backspacing from other people experiences.   The wheels that I am ready to order are 17x9.5 in the rears and once I order them there is not returning them they say because of the custom offset.   So, I am thinking 5" on the backspacing w/ the 9.5" wheel.   I do not want the wheel to stick out past the lip of the wheel well, want it to still be inside.   If anyone thinks this might not be enough, please say so.   The fronts will be 17x7, 4" backspace, I feel confident with that after searching.

Thanks,

Ryan

bull

5" will probably be ok but is there any way you can test fit a wheel the store has in stock that's the same size just to be sure? I was figuring on about 4.5" IIRC on the back of my '68 but that was on a 15X10 with 295s. The overall diameter is probably about the same as your combo though.