News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

show us your 68 Chargers

Started by charge-it, December 10, 2009, 10:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Quote from: XS29J8 on June 03, 2010, 04:02:16 PM
That 68 with the White tail panel is different, kind of strange............but neat!

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Steve

I'm with you. I can't decide if I like it that way or not. Kudos for stepping outside the box on that one.  :2thumbs:

There was someone recently asking about this very color combination too. Just can't recall what thread it was.  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Darkman

Honeslty guys, if Charger 1 came up to you and said "here take it, I don't want it any more", how many of you would say "sorry, not interested it has 2 white tail stripes and a white tail panel"  :rofl:

That is one bad ass machine  :coolgleamA:  :2thumbs:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

kingjoop

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

1BAD68

Bob T

takes them ages to wash the car eh?  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Darkman

I sincerely hope they were using biodegradable detergent  :rofl:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Ryan

69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

LUMI

Charger´69

Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger´69

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on June 10, 2010, 12:26:25 PM
Time to add mine :2thumbs:

SWEEEEEEET!!!  :2thumbs: This one looks mean!!!  :drool5:

What engine is in it?  :coolgleamA:
Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

Bob T

Hey 1970 Moparman, thats real niiiiice, got some interior and under bonnet shots, I wants one like that  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

grdprx

I was up on the roof taking the Christmas lights down today, thought I'd take a pic..   :icon_smile_big:

Purple68

Don't think I posted to this thread yet so here goes. A couple shots today after getting the car cleaned up.

0X01B8

Plum Crazy 68

First time posting a pic of this car.  It's been in a garage for 10 years.  Ready to roll as soon as I decide on which insurance to get on it.

Purple68

68X426

Quote from: Plum Crazy 68 on June 13, 2010, 12:18:36 PM
First time posting a pic of this car.  It's been in a garage for 10 years.  Ready to roll as soon as I decide on which insurance to get on it.

Wow! That's been locked away for a decade? Liberate it, set it free! :2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Plum Crazy 68 on June 13, 2010, 12:18:36 PM

Very cool.  Welcome to the forum! :drive: :nutkick:

Brock Samson

just getting the xmas lights down?...  :smilielol: why?..  xmas is right around the corner...  :rofl:

XS29J8

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on June 10, 2010, 12:26:25 PM
Time to add mine :2thumbs:

Looks great there Moparman!   :2thumbs:   The wheels are the first over 15" on a 68 Charger that look pretty decent for my own preferences!
thanks for posting!

:cheers:
Steve

HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

1970Moparmann

Thanks guys!  The car is a lot of fun.   I need to take some good pictures of it still.... Just got it on the road officially two weeks ago.   :2thumbs:

MoparManJim

Quote from: grdprx on June 12, 2010, 11:16:38 PM
I was up on the roof taking the Christmas lights down today, thought I'd take a pic..   :icon_smile_big:

Nice photo, but you do know realize that in 6 months will be Christmas again?  :lol: 

grdprx

Quote from: MoparManJim on June 22, 2010, 10:01:34 PM
Quote from: grdprx on June 12, 2010, 11:16:38 PM

Nice photo, but you do know realize that in 6 months will be Christmas again?  :lol: 

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 13, 2010, 06:04:32 PM
just getting the xmas lights down?...  :smilielol: why?..  xmas is right around the corner...  :rofl:

Ya, but they've been up for 4 years!  Starting to get a bit faded..      I've got no excuses this year..     :icon_smile_big: