News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Plane vs. Car

Started by Chris G., December 02, 2005, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

They should have tried an 18 wheeler. Pretty cool Plane. It's our buddy from the '68 Charger show.

http://www.wimp.com/crosswinds/

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Old Moparz

Now all the Mondeo & Citreon forums will be bitching about how they destroyed those cars. "The horrors of seeing them destroyed, they should have used some other POS!!" They can be saved though.   :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Johnny SixPack

There's plenty of Chagnums sitting around. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TruckDriver

:smilielol: That's one hell of a blow job! :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Telvis

That's pretty cool. Imagine what would happen if a person were to stand behind the plane!

Troy

Quote from: Telvis on December 03, 2005, 08:36:56 AM
That's pretty cool. Imagine what would happen if a person were to stand behind the plane!
Imagine what happens to a person standing in front of the plane... :eek:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bluesfool

QuoteImagine what happens to a person standing in front of the plane... eek

That's happened more than once on aircraft carriers. The power of jet engines definitely commands respect.

DC_1

BigBlackDodge

To bad they didn't have a '70 Imperial lying around! ;D

BBD

Old Moparz

There was one comment the narrator made which is true. The engine has enough power to destroy the asphalt pavement. The airport here in Newburgh, NY (Stewart International Airport) had to have emergency pavement repairs done to one of the two runways a few years back. We had the plans at work to bid on the project but I don't recall if we did. The surface layer of pavement, which was about 1-1/2" to 2" thick, was blown apart & sent flying across the runway when the plane lifted off & angled upward. It came apart in pieces like a jig saw puzzle in a fairly large area. I didn't think something like that was possible, but it was.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Jon Smith

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 03, 2005, 07:00:19 PM
To bad they didn't have a '70 Imperial lying around! ;D

BBD
presenter Richard hammond had a 69 charger for a while, lucky they didn't use that
If they'd put a 70 imperial there the jet would probably have gone bouncing down the runway ;D

Shakey