News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's the best place to buy the weatherstripping for an entire car?

Started by 69Charger_440, December 02, 2005, 08:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Charger_440

Is it all the same stuff (Year One and The Paddock) or has someone found a better place to buy their stuff from? 

Thanks,
Fernando

haueter66

I bought most of mine from year one with a 20% off code... I can't think off hand the name of the company that manufactured it but I have seen the same brand being sold more than one place.  I would compare prices and buy the best deal...

72SE

PocketThunder

www.rpmrestoparts.com

Deluxe Kit, 1968-70 "B"-body 2-door Hardtop
Includes Door Opening Weatherstrip, Roofrail Weatherstrip, Quarter Glass Weatherstrip, Trunk Weatherstrip, a complete 8-piece original equipment appearing and fitting window felt kit, door end plugs for above kit (one inch rectangle felt pieces), hood to cowl seal with clips installed, hood to radiator seal with clips, vent window inner triangular seals, vent window channel mylar felt-covered weatherstrips, rear of fender splash shield seals with clips, inner fender A-arm splash seals with clips, paint seal kit, body bumper kit, body plug kit, engine compartment wire strap kit, front windshield reveal molding clip set, and rear window reveal molding clip set - $665.00/kit
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Nacho-RT74

definitelly:
www.gtrestoration.com

even I still think about repro parts are piece of S***T
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

4402tuff4u

I got a complete set ofr my 68 Charger from PST at $ 359. Complete set. Go to their website and you can see the list. Had it in 5 days after I ordered it.  www.p-s-t.com
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

bad2thebone

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on January 25, 2006, 09:01:15 AM
I got a complete set ofr my 68 Charger from PST at $ 359. Complete set. Go to their website and you can see the list. Had it in 5 days after I ordered it.  www.p-s-t.com

Got my there as well...  Very pleased with the product!
0-60 in 4 seconds flat!  What a ride!

Drop Top

Soft Seal is the best I have found. Thats all they do. They sell to places like Year-One and others. They make it for all cars, makes and models.