News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need a little help

Started by JohnnyBee, January 07, 2010, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBee

We are working on a new TV show and would like some feedback here.

Trailer of show here: http://www.graveyardcarz.com/

If you really like it contact Speed TV http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/ and tell them you want to see Graveyard Carz! on TV!

Thanks much!

TruckDriver

That looks awsome! I hope it gets on tv. Good luck!

Here's the letter I sent;

Hey, now there is a bunch of brave guys restoring cars. This show would put all your other car restoration shows to shame. Not many places would even think of restoring a car that is dead and twisted like the cars they do. All your restoration shows are just basic restorations. And not only that, almost no one is brave enough to put a show about restoring old Mopar's on tv. Come on guys, give these guys a chance, and put Graveyard Carz! on TV!!

Thanks for the great programing!

Pete B.
Lomira, Wi.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

1RareBird

Personally, Mark Wormen kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth for the show.  Maybe he's a great guy in real life but he really comes off as an ass on the show.  Sorry, just my $.02.  Other than that, I think it's a great idea and I'll still throw my support out for it. 
When I die I want to go like my Grandfather did, quietly in his sleep.  Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Daytona R/T SE

If either Year One, Battery Tender or Z-Maxx are the sponsors of this show....

I'm NOT watching it.  :flame:

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 08, 2010, 12:07:51 AM
If either Year One, Battery Tender or Z-Maxx are the sponsors of this show....

I'm NOT watching it.  :flame:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
 looks like a great show , i sent them an email   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

66chargerkid

BrianShaughnessy

I sent an email also.   Great concept.   Good luck!   :2thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

71ChallengeHer

I sent an e-mail. I'd watch this show.  :2thumbs: They should do  Shelby's Super Coupe  :scratchchin:

stripedelete

I like it.  I'll watch it.  I'll watch it longer if the internal conflict and deadline drama were downplayed.  IMO that's where O.C.C. and the others "jumped the shark".

Focus on how they found the car and original parts, history of car , or restoration techniques with camera shots and attention spans for the pre-MTV generation  would be great.    :Twocents:

69bronzeT5

I'd watch that in a SECOND!!!!!! :yesnod: Email sent!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

69bronzeT5

......right above the feedback submittion form.....

"Please note that we are unable to fill requests for purchase of specific programs on SPEED at this time."

squeakfinder

I sent them an email. Told them I'd watch the show with great intrest if they show the technical aspects of what it takes to bring back a car from the dead. Without the Drama and Bickering. I see enough of that where I work.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

JohnnyBee

Thanks all for taking the time to check it out.

We are just looking to get our foot in the door and need all the support you are giving to open that door.

Again many thanks!

69bronzeT5

Despite that message Speed put on there, I sent an email to them. I would love to see that show on TV. I actually remember hearing/seeing pictures of the 'Cuda "grave extract" a few years ago.

MoparManJim

Heck, if I had cable or dish yet, I would watch that in a heart beat. Heck with the drama, I can over look that real fast. If you hate drama then you must hate life then as life is full of drama. This show I bet would do very dang good and might or would get the younger gen of kids into mopars as well instead of ricer cars  :icon_smile_wink: . This show would also like mention before would put the other car shows to shame easy hands down. 

66chargerkid

I like the fact that they are taking trashed, rare mopars and giving them another chance for more generations to enjoy.
I also like the fact that they are trying to keep the cars as original as possible. I mean if I looked at that cuda with the crushed quarter, I would have called it a goner. It's interesting to see them try to finish the car.
Q

squeakfinder

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 10, 2010, 03:19:08 PM
Heck, if I had cable or dish yet, I would watch that in a heart beat. Heck with the drama, I can over look that real fast. If you hate drama then you must hate life then as life is full of drama. This show I bet would do very dang good and might or would get the younger gen of kids into mopars as well instead of ricer cars  :icon_smile_wink: . This show would also like mention before would put the other car shows to shame easy hands down. 

The DIY channel does shows without the drama I think it's possible to do the same with this show. Theres plenty of time wasted with commercials allready.

4spdwing

email sent. Looks like a great show :cheers:  :cheers:
440 4bbl 4spd Superbird  383 Auto Dart GTSport

jb666

Awesome!!!!!!! I'd watch it in a heartbeat!!  :cheers: :cheers:

TylerCharger69

Email sent!!!!   And only Mopar!!!  This ought to be a real high rated show!!!  Hope to see it!!

MoparManJim

Your telling the wrong person bud. Tell them... not me :lol: 

Quote from: squeakfinder on January 10, 2010, 03:50:44 PM

The DIY channel does shows without the drama I think it's possible to do the same with this show. Theres plenty of time wasted with commercials allready.

Foreman72

that looks so awesome! i hope it gets picked up...i'll be watching!
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

squeakfinder

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 10, 2010, 06:28:42 PM
Your telling the wrong person bud. Tell them... not me :lol:  

Quote from: squeakfinder on January 10, 2010, 03:50:44 PM
Heck, if I had cable or dish yet, I would watch that in a heart beat. Heck with the drama, I can over look that real fast. If you hate drama then you must hate life then as life is full of drama. This show I bet would do very dang good and might or would get the younger gen of kids into mopars as well instead of ricer cars  :icon_smile_wink: . This show would also like mention before would put the other car shows to shame easy hands down.  

Hey Bud,

Just wanted you to know I did.  :nana:.

And it look's like there's two threads on this subject......

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,65524.msg735038/topicseen.html#msg735038

66chargerkid

This one was here first LMAO! :slap: