News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do yall think of this car? and what should i do to it if i get it?

Started by generalfan01, December 03, 2005, 10:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

hey guys i think im gonna get this 74 satellite next week, what you think i should do to it? i want to make it a rr clone, with black stripes who can photoshop that for me? thanks! what do you guys think? http://www.outsidegroove.com/forsale/plymouth4sale.htm//

NHCharger

Looks awful nice for the price. I would check it throughly for bondo or hidden rust since it's a Northeast car. It is a great starting point for a RR clone.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

Not bad. If you put black RR stripes on it, it will look like the one they had on the early "Dukes" shows that Daisy drove.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

That car was accuatlly being sold here at one point. If you do a search you might find the ad for it.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

derailed

For the money it looks pretty good from what i can see in the pics and especially for a Vermont car

generalfan01

yea, id like to make it look like the daisy car cause i always thought it was cool lookin, need the buldge hood thou! thanks for the input. can anyone photoshop black stripes?

Chargen69

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 03, 2005, 11:42:18 PM
Not bad. If you put black RR stripes on it, it will look like the one they had on the early "Dukes" shows that Daisy drove.

:iagree:

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

generalfan01

well i just found out some stuff about it, the gas guage doesnt work, and "The kickdown for passing gear is disconnected so if you want to drop down a gear you just shift it manually" and he has to fix the alternator belt too.

andy74

if the tranny linkage isnt hooked up,the tranny may be burnt up,id take it for a test ride,and hook the throttle pressure linkage up before you go to far-good score though

greenpigs

That may explain the low price, the trans might need rebuilt. Still worth the price if it is not a bondo wagon.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: greenpigs on December 05, 2005, 12:55:47 PM
That may explain the low price, the trans might need rebuilt. Still worth the price if it is not a bondo wagon.

Unless it has a manual valve body ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

The Ghoul

for the love of every thing thats good. what ever you do change the front end!!!!

The Ghoul

Quote from: generalfan01 on December 05, 2005, 03:00:36 PM
whats wrong with the front end?
looks like poo
sorry its too jaguar-esk for me.
maby i just am partial to the 72 RR front end.