News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

posting a video

Started by 69 rt, January 13, 2010, 10:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 rt

Can anyone give me some instructions on how to post a video on this site?

Thanks

Johnny SixPack

Is the video hosted on another site like YouTube?

If so, you can simply post the address using the hyperlink option (globe looking dealy below the U icon up in the posting tool bar [2nd row, 3rd from the left]).

Or just cut/paste the address into your post, and then put [url*] in front of it, and [/url*] at the end (leave out the * thought).

I don't know how to actually embed YouTube vids on this site though.  :shruggy:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

CB

Hey Stenton, how've you been lately?
Love to see some vids of your nice R/T :yesnod:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69 rt

Thanks for the reply, CB I am doing well and and wanted to post a video I took this past fall but I am lousy when trying to post. too many steps and I get lost, I guess it's old age or something. I hope you are enjoying that Charger. I still have many pictures of the one you bought from me. If you want them I will send them to you on a disk.