News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fuel filler neck seal questions

Started by bull, December 04, 2005, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

Had a question regarding the screws, are there clips or something that the screw gets screwed into?  Wanted to make sure I used the right hardware..  Thanks!

maxwellwedge

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on April 06, 2006, 04:23:24 PM
On the topic of the floor seals.....what is the size of the screw that holds it in place???
Same screw that holds the washer bottle down. Also used to hold the consoles down but that one is usually black zinc finish. I bought a bag of 100 of them of FB. E-Bodies use the crap out of them.

maxwellwedge

Quote from: grdprx on March 24, 2009, 02:11:55 PM
Had a question regarding the screws, are there clips or something that the screw gets screwed into?  Wanted to make sure I used the right hardware..  Thanks!

Screws right into the trunk floor sheet metal - no clips req'd.

Nacho-RT74

wow... coming back from the death archives of the board LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

grdprx

Right you are Nacho!   :smilielol:

It was relevant to my question, and I just needed a little more info.  I couldn't tell if there were thread marks in the floor of the trunk, or if there was supposed to be a clip to screw a screw into...   Now I know what screw to look for in my bag of tricks.  And there is NO clip.   That is all I needed to complete my tank/tube install.

Thanks maxwellwedge!

gtx6970

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on April 06, 2006, 04:23:24 PM
On the topic of the floor seals.....what is the size of the screw that holds it in place???

#10 , clear zinc plated , and yes as mentioned it's the same screw as the washer reservoir.