News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Front Fender Questions

Started by Projekts, January 26, 2010, 05:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Projekts

I'm not done with the bodywork but I decided to bolt the front end together to see how it was all fitting, seeing it together brings up a few questions.

1.  I'm missing whatever fastener fits in this hole, there was a bolt brazed in when I got it, it's where the hood bumper screws into. Does anyone know what it looks like/where to get it?

2.  I had to replace my radiator side and lower supports because they rusted out. I bought the AMD stuff and when I went to bolt the fenders up I realized that there are no fasteners built in to screw the front of the fenders too. Any suggestions? I think if I can get some of the square bolts I can fit them in to make it look stock, but I don't have enough as the original housing was missing the hardware.

3.  Is the antenna hole supposed to look like this?

4.  Does anyone know where I can get a stud/nut for the upper cowl. I bought a fender bolt kit from RT Specialties and it didn't come with enough suds to finish the installation.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Projekts

Sorry. I put this in the wrong section, and I can't figure out how to move/delete it.