News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out this hand made 1/6 Chevy small block!!!!

Started by 1969chargerrtse, January 31, 2010, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RCKSTR

Thats pretty sweet. There is a 1/10 scale v12 engine you can buy on ebay and assemble, Same I idea, multiple carburation though

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

FLG

Quote from: RCKSTR on January 31, 2010, 05:44:17 PM
Thats pretty sweet. There is a 1/10 scale v12 engine you can buy on ebay and assemble, Same I idea, multiple carburation though

That would be sweet...where?? Would love to build a real minature running engine!

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Cooter

Or alot of time and a machinist degree...Billet Block, Billet Heads, Billet this, billet that.....ALOT of time in machining...Dude started on that little SBC in 1998.....Fired it in 2005...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

squeakfinder

It's cool allwright. But why? Must be for the guy who allready has everthing. :cheers:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

SG1022

Quote from: squeakfinder on January 31, 2010, 08:18:11 PM

It's cool allwright. But why? Must be for the guy who allready has everthing. :cheers:

Why? Why not