News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

welfare bums upset me...

Started by Silver R/T, July 31, 2005, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

who said anything about being gay...people dont get sidetracked here please
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Andrew

if you do plan to set them on fire, buy yourself a paint mine, their reuseable and can also be filled with petrol

but if your not careful you may blow up your car

Wakko

Careful, don't want Travis getting offended at your use of the word "Faggot".   He'll slap you silly with a fruit roll up.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Andrew

"faggot" means a pile of sticks

Wakko

Tell that to Elton John and see what HE tells you.  ;)
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Andrew

Quote from: andrew on August 02, 2005, 03:43:47 AM
if you do plan to set them on fire, buy yourself a paint mine, their reuseable and can also be filled with petrol

but if your not careful you may blow up your car
i was trying to find a pic of one of those, but then i saw these and started to drool
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Hunting-shooting/Paintball/auction-32294977.htm
its a paintball marker and grenade launcher!

Drache

I've got something like that for soft air extreme gaming!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dale The Bold

For what it's worth, if someone vandalizes your property, you should have free license to say any horrible thing about them you want.  Let it out.  I don't think any of us actually take anyone to literally mean that these people are gay whores who will be shot.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Silver R/T

ya thats true.. on paintball i think it would be good idea, hide somewhere and spook them next time they do shit..only thing its unknow when theyll strike and I cant sit out there whole night wondering if theyll come or not

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

73dodge

Well get used to it, Welfare cheats, workers comp cheats, people who sue for millions because they decided to take a clothes iron to their chest and get burned because there was'nt a label on it that says "Don't iron clothes that you are wearing". We'll always have a large percentage of people who would rather game the system than work for money..............

And besides I've had worse stuff done to my car by kids from a well off middle class upbringing.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

694spdRT

Quote from: 73dodge on August 02, 2005, 08:30:21 PM
And besides I've had worse stuff done to my car by kids from a well off middle class upbringing.

That is true. Heck, back in High School I drove my '79 Ramcharger 4x4 and my "friend's" put vaseline over the entire truck and then wrapped it in toilet paper Homecoming night.

I think I would have preferred the eggs...15 years later there are still spots of Vaseline in the hood emblems. 
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Khyron

Quote from: andrew on August 02, 2005, 03:52:42 AM
"faggot" means a pile of sticks

in England. To "Strike a fag" is to lite a cig

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

FastbackJon

What I don't like are immigrants who move into the country, then since they arn't as qualified as regular US citizens (with English, or maybe with regular job skills), then they can't get a job as easy, and because of that they state how they hate the U.S. and that it's a horrible country, and they say how their old country was much better (even though they don't want to move back). And since they feel restricted because their immigrant status they feel it is okay to cheat the system to get even, like sneaking into movie theaters, not paying for car insurance, downloading movies and music illegally, etc. All the while bashing the red blooded hard working American man that won't hire them because apparently they are all are racist ba$tards towards immigrants.

But I wouldn't be pointing any fingers Silver R/T now would I??

:-X

To get away from your "jealous white trash american welfare bums", who are actually probably just a couple bored kids, you could always just move back to the Ukraine, eh?   ;)
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Shakey

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 31, 2005, 02:58:58 PM
Alright living in apt complex sucks, they egged mom's car friday and then today (sunday) so mom had to clean it before we went to church. These faggots just wont stop messing with our cars, (theyre not the best in apt complex) just 12 y/o mazda i drive every day and mom's 10 y/0 lexus. This hoe that we suspect was like "well maybe you shouldnt have a lexus in apt" while its none of her business what we drive. We work for our belongings and do not receive welfare for every one of her who knows how many sob's that she keeps having like every year. I hate these welfare bums that feed off of working class people and then make our days miserable by damaging our shit. how the hell do you deal with this kind of scum. Should I just pop them with 12 GA when they're messing with our shit   :rotz: I just have 0 tolerance for that kind of crap.
Rant off

Shit happens, you have to deal with it.

psykicpup

:haha: ''EDIT'' I WAS LAUGHING AT THE LIGHT A CIG' COMMENT NOT ANYTHING ELSE
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

4402tuff4u

Just remember not all welfare people are there by choice but by circumstances beyond their control. Don't get me wrong there are alot of people that are just using the welfare system, but it would be irresponsible to paint everyone with the same brush. I don't blame the parasites that live off the system, I blame the politicians that should be fixing the system.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 03, 2005, 03:22:57 PM
Just remember not all welfare people are there by choice but by circumstances beyond their control. Don't get me wrong there are alot of people that are just using the welfare system, but it would be irresponsible to paint everyone with the same brush. I don't blame the parasites that live off the system, I blame the politicians that should be fixing the system.
:iagree:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 03, 2005, 02:53:26 AM
What I don't like are immigrants who move into the country,

you just admitted youre discriminator, who do you LIKE? someone that goes behind you telling you how great are thou or what?

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dale The Bold

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 03, 2005, 03:22:57 PM
Just remember not all welfare people are there by choice but by circumstances beyond their control.

That's why we specify welfare bums to distinguish them from the rest.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Doc74

What I don't like are immigrants who move into the country, then since they arn't as qualified as regular US citizens (with English, or maybe with regular job skills), then they can't get a job as easy, and because of that they state how they hate the U.S. and that it's a horrible country, and they say how their old country was much better (even though they don't want to move back). And since they feel restricted because their immigrant status they feel it is okay to cheat the system to get even, like sneaking into movie theaters, not paying for car insurance, downloading movies and music illegally, etc. All the while bashing the red blooded hard working American man that won't hire them because apparently they are all are racist ba$tards towards immigrants.

To get away from your "jealous white trash american welfare bums", who are actually probably just a couple bored kids, you could always just move back to the Ukraine, eh? ;)

I'm always happy to see things like this, yes I'm kidding and I wish you were too.
I'm working my a** off trying to be with the woman I love, I'll always work that same a** off being the best possible bodyman I can be, wich I've been doing for the past 15 years.And that will be the case when i can finally move to the Us permanently, thus being an immigrant.
But you apparently don't look any further than stereotypical bs.
Luckily an attidtude like yours is one I haven't come across visiting the US all while spending my hard earned money right there.
Maybe you should see the flipside of immigration and why it's such a pain to go through, not everything is black and white, no pun intended.
I know you're a young guy and heck I know how I was back then but just try not to place everyone in a box, makes your braincells shrink.
Rant over, i hate being back here again without my baby, my apologies for my foul mood.

Troy

Quote from: Doc74 on August 04, 2005, 12:12:51 PM

To get away from your "jealous white trash american welfare bums", who are actually probably just a couple bored kids, you could always just move back to the Ukraine, eh? ;)

I'm always happy to see things like this, yes I'm kidding and I wish you were too.
I'm working my a** off trying to be with the woman I love, I'll always work that same a** off being the best possible bodyman I can be, wich I've been doing for the past 15 years.And that will be the case when i can finally move to the Us permanently, thus being an immigrant.
Luckily an attidtude like yours is one I haven't come across visiting the US all while spending my hard earned money right there.
Maybe you should see the flipside of immigration and why it's such a pain to go through, not everything is black and white, no pun intended.
I know you're a young guy and heck I know how I was back then but just try not to place everyone in a box, makes your braincells shrink.
Rant over, i hate being back here again without my baby, my apologies for my foul mood.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that *was* directed at Silver and I'm pretty sure he was trying to make a point (and probably kidding too). :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Doc74

Quote from: Troy on August 04, 2005, 12:32:53 PM

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that *was* directed at Silver and I'm pretty sure he was trying to make a point (and probably kidding too). :icon_smile_big:

Troy

If so then great and sorry for not getting the whole thing, things like that are just very upsetting in the least.People who know me don't have any doubt about my intention and i'm not alone in cases like these.
Man this really bites you know?Anyone need a good bodyman, Detroit area? Like next week...?

Silver R/T

Quote from: Troy on August 04, 2005, 12:32:53 PM

Troy

So its ok if jon discriminates against me? hmm

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

FastbackJon

Don't get me wrong, I never said I didn't like immigrants. You have to take the full paragraph in context. In short, I said I didn't like immigrants who came to the country, couldn't get ahead, then bashed the country, and the president, and the laws, and the free american way because of their own personal failure.

I'm in full support of people coming here and working hard and living the American dream in the land of opportunity.

:patriot:

But Silver R/T (an immigrant from the Ukraine) tells me often that Spokane (my city) sucks (because he lives in a bad part of town), and that the USA sucks and that the President sucks (because he owns all the oil companies and is getting rich off high gas prices), and that everyone who won't hire him is just a racist, and that the Apollo moon landings were all faked (because there's no way Americans can be that much better than the Russians), and that and that living in the Ukraine is much better and easier than living in the USA (because everything costs less and you can bribe the crooked cops with vodka).

I don't appreciate hearing that kind of garbage, and like I said Max, if you like it so much more over there, why not just move back?

:shruggy:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Doc74

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 04, 2005, 01:07:16 PM

Don't get me wrong, I never said I didn't like immigrants. You have to take the full paragraph in context. In short, I said I didn't like immigrants who came to the country, couldn't get ahead, then bashed the country, and the president, and the laws, and the free american way because of their own personal failure.

I'm in full support of people coming here and working hard and living the American dream in the land of opportunity.

:patriot:

But Silver R/T (an immigrant from the Ukraine) tells me often that Spokane (my city) sucks (because he lives in a bad part of town), and that the USA sucks and that the President sucks (because he owns all the oil companies and is getting rich off high gas prices), and that everyone who won't hire him is just a racist, and that the Apollo moon landings were all faked (because there's no way Americans can be that much better than the Russians), and that and that living in the Ukraine is much better and easier than living in the USA (because everything costs less and you can bribe the crooked cops with vodka).

I don't appreciate hearing that kind of garbage, and like I said Max, if you like it so much more over there, why not just move back?

:shruggy:

Ok I'm with you there, i apologize, I'm too tired to even think straight, never thought coming 'home' would do this to me.
But it's not an excuse and I'm glad that i didn't see the case as it is.
I need some sleep.....