News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEMI hot rod

Started by clausoe, December 06, 2005, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clausoe

Does anyone remember that insane videoclip of the 32 ford hot rod with a HEMI that did a couple of laps through the neighbourhood making an incredible sound? :drive: I think the link was posted on the old forum and I just can't find it. If anyone has the link or the video on their computer I would really like to se it again.

Thanks

Claus

69_500

definately sounds interesting, who doesn't like the sound of a hemi.

71Charger500

My friends step-dad has a 39 ford and hes building a 426 to put in it.  I imagine that would be quite the ride.
1971 Charger 500 383 mod...
Takin' names on the open road.

Lowprofile

How could you not like a Hot Rod with a Hemi?
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BigBlockSam

i like those old school rods
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Troy

I saved it but it's at home somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Johnny SixPack

The guy's name is Jimmy White, and here's the link:

http://www.deadendcruisers.com/videos/jimmywhitevideo.wmv

DeadEndCruisers.com is the site.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

that vid amazed my entire office.. ;D i love it too...  :icon_smile:

GTX

Damn that's cool!!!

Hell, if I ever even thought of that the rat bastard two doors down would have the police, FBI, CIA, Men in Black and secret service here with helicopters circling my house with loudspeakers waiting for me when I pulled back in .

BigBlockSam

QuoteHell, if I ever even thought of that the rat bastard two doors down would have the police, FBI, CIA, Men in Black and secret service here with helicopters circling my house with loudspeakers waiting for me when I pulled back in .

me too. i get shit all the time about the straight pipes on my bikes.  that little hemi motor sounds good
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dkn1997

....just in case anyone doubted there is such a thing as pure evil.....THAT'S IT.  from the straight pipes to the generator, to the dirt track tires, that thing is the cat's ass!!!!
RECHRGED

Troy

Quote from: formula_440 on December 06, 2005, 07:20:33 PM
The guy's name is Jimmy White, and here's the link:

http://www.deadendcruisers.com/videos/jimmywhitevideo.wmv

DeadEndCruisers.com is the site.
Yep, that would be it. Thanks.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Nupe

Thanks for the pics and link!     :o   Dang I need a street rod!     :devil:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

clausoe

:drool5: Yes thats the one, thanks. That sound alone makes it worth getting up in the morning :METAL:

Mefirst

Damn, the sound of that engine gave me morning wood :punkrocka:

Charger4404spd

Very nice! If anyone knows him, have him to shoot some video going thru ALL the gears :icon_smile_big:

440 Fanatic

That vid damn sure gave me WOOD!,,, ;D

duo-stripe

The deadendcruisers-website was built bij Bas Vos, dutch moparguy and known as 68Runner.
the best reply he got on that movie of Jimmy White was.....""Jimmy White's HemiCoupe is my favourite band.....""
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands