News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's a free world. My views on religion and politics. Your thoughts?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 11, 2010, 04:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

:nana:  I'm so sorry. I always wanted to do that.  Never mind.  :D
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Dans 68

My thought, upon reading your heading, was  :dancinglock:    ;)

Bored, are we?

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

PocketThunder

Can anyone guess its the dead of winter right now! 

My view on religion and politics...... they are one and the same..  :shruggy:    :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Mrs.Skip68

Wow! I guess you guys are bored!!!  :icon_smile_big: How about you guys take up a hobby like building bad azz Mopar muscle cars!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :cheers: :cheers: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Dans 68

Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on February 11, 2010, 04:30:08 PM
...How about you guys take up a hobby like building bad azz Mopar muscle cars!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :cheers: :cheers: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Hmm, I know Vegasmike is a role model in that regard for you. Anyone else you know locally fit that description?  :rofl:  :D

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 11, 2010, 04:23:16 PM

My view on religion and politics...... they are one and the same..  :shruggy:    :scratchchin:

NO THEYRE NOT! :icon_smile_angry:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Dans 68 on February 11, 2010, 04:17:05 PM
My thought, upon reading your heading, was  :dancinglock:    ;)

Bored, are we?

Dan
:icon_smile_big:
Caught me.  I was in a frisky mood and looking to push the boundaries.
I deal with a micro managed world all day.  I'm told what to do. Where to do it.  How long to do it.  What protective gear to where while doing it ( safety glasses, gloves, steel toed shoes, long cotton thick hot pants.  A hot long sleeve all cotton shirt) I'm checked with GPS.  I'm audited to make sure I did what I was told to do, at what time, for how long, and where.  Soooo I thought, what the heck lets get some people excited thinking someone might of broken a rule.  It was fun.  :icon_smile_wink:

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Mike DC

Hmm . . .    :scratchchin:

If we could get old-Moparism legally classified as a religion, ya think maybe we could get all our car project & event expenses tax-exempted?

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

John_Kunkel

I'll stretch it further, this billboard has started showing up in several places around town.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Brock Samson

You wanna push some bounderies?..  :scratchchin: post some chicks on chargers...  :drool5:

1969chargerrtse

derailed

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 11, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Hmm . . .    :scratchchin:

If we could get old-Moparism legally classified as a religion, ya think maybe we could get all our car project & event expenses tax-exempted?

Theres a thought!!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Smokey Bear

It's everything BUT a free world, and there is no difference between politics and religion except most people don't expect a screwing from the latter.

:dancinglock: :misbehaving:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 11, 2010, 04:23:16 PM

Hmmm   Tomorrow's Forecast - Sunny   75*F / 50*F

What Winter ??? 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

1969chargerrtse

Hemidog

1969chargerrtse

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.