News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WANTED: pictures of triple tan 1969 dodge chargers

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 06, 2005, 10:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

jwilk01

Red Kilby's R/T SE is triple tan with sunroof!!  I am sure there are photos of it floating around here somewhere.  He was a member of the other site, not sure if he ever made his way here yet or not.

Later
Josh

THE CHARGER PUNK

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69_500

His car is definately gorgeous. I haven't ever seen the car in person, and I'm till hoping that one of these years I'll run into him at a car show and pick his brain on sunroof cars a bit.

THE CHARGER PUNK

69_500

69_500

Are you planning on making a poster out of all these pictures of color combinations you've been asking for?

THE CHARGER PUNK

no i just want a look at what a triple tan 69 charger looks like i saw a 3x tan 69 superbee ina  mag and loved it , i wanna make a triple tan hemi 4-spd bench seat car -MATT

Chad L. Magee

If you look at the post on member's charger pictures, you will find on page 8 a picture of my first 69 that was orginally just as you described: triple tan.  It is a T5, tan top (right now that has been removed and rust preventing red paint put on the top) and a tan interior (mostly missing now), 383-4bbl., auto White Hat Special........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......