News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Staples?

Started by MoparManJim, February 17, 2010, 04:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Has anyone here ever gotten screwed at staples because of the employees there? I have gotten screwed once at our local one because of stupid policy's that isn't even posted UP! That was it for me.

I went in one day to get a program for a PC that I had at the time. The box said on the back but it was combine though. I ask the lady there if it doesn't work on my PC is I can bring the program back for a refund. She said yes and that I had 30 days but I have to have the original recipe though (I always keep all of mine) well after I got home and afew hours later I went to try the program out. I couldn't even get the program to load. I tryed afew other programs that was mine and they all work good and loaded just find. Well after I tryed afew times with the program I box it back up. Took it back over afew days later and the other lady that was on look at me and said they couldn't accept it. I told her what the other lady said to me, and she still said they wouldn't accept it. I ask here where the dang police was posted up at as I sure the heck didn't see one anywhere in site or back at the programs area. She then said they didn't have to post them. TO me I thought if it was a policy about something in the store that they "had" to post it up to let the customers know?   

I know a friend of mine that had boughten a CD drive there and the same thing happen as the dang software that came with it didn't respond and the drive wouldn't work. Now he shops at Wal-Mart like I do or at Kmart for computer stuff. We both stay away from Staples because of stupid unposted policy's there.  :shruggy: 

Silver R/T

Usually you can't return software and/or electronics. Same goes with car parts, no returns on electronic parts. I figured you would know that if you do a lot of electronics shopping.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 17, 2010, 04:27:16 PM
Has anyone here ever gotten screwed at staples because of the employees there? I have gotten screwed once at our local one because of stupid policy's that isn't even posted UP! That was it for me.

I went in one day to get a program for a PC that I had at the time. The box said on the back but it was combine though. I ask the lady there if it doesn't work on my PC is I can bring the program back for a refund. She said yes and that I had 30 days but I have to have the original recipe though (I always keep all of mine) well after I got home and afew hours later I went to try the program out. I couldn't even get the program to load. I tryed afew other programs that was mine and they all work good and loaded just find. Well after I tryed afew times with the program I box it back up. Took it back over afew days later and the other lady that was on look at me and said they couldn't accept it. I told her what the other lady said to me, and she still said they wouldn't accept it. I ask here where the dang police was posted up at as I sure the heck didn't see one anywhere in site or back at the programs area. She then said they didn't have to post them. TO me I thought if it was a policy about something in the store that they "had" to post it up to let the customers know?   

I know a friend of mine that had boughten a CD drive there and the same thing happen as the dang software that came with it didn't respond and the drive wouldn't work. Now he shops at Wal-Mart like I do or at Kmart for computer stuff. We both stay away from Staples because of stupid unposted policy's there.  :shruggy: 

This makes my head hurt.