News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Butcher, with Eric Roberts...

Started by jb666, February 21, 2010, 03:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I thought this was a good movie... Just watched it last night... BUT, when you're driving around in a '73 Charger WHY do they have to say, multiple times during the movie, "You like my 1969 Dodge Charger, all original 440 big block?". I could be off on my (guess) of years, but I know one thing for sure , it's not a '69!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gauWy6ya_E

Check out the 1:28 mark on that clip...  Do they take all viewers to be complete idiots?? I counted 3 spots in this movie where they had Eric refer to his "1969 Dodge Charger W/Superbee 4 speed"  :lol:

BIRD67

Looks like it has '71 Grilles :scratchchin: hmm, its model building kime, I have just the kit for that  :yesnod:
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10