News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heaven

Started by waroc, March 04, 2010, 12:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waroc

:METAL:  One day a train hits a bus filled with catholic school girls and they all perish.  All of them are lined up at the pearly gates when St Peter asks the first girl " have you ever had any contact with the male naughty organ? " She replies " Well, i once touched one with the tip f my finger" St Peter says " well dip your finger in the holy water and pass on through". The next girl comes up and he asks the same question. "Well," she replies " i once held one in my hand " St Peter says " wash your hand in the holy water and pass on through " All of the sudden there's a lot of commotion in the line and one girl pushes her way to the front. St Peter says " whats the rush, why are you in a hurry? " " Well " she says If i'm gonna have to gargle with that holy water, I wanna do it before Natalie sticks her behind in it..... "   :punkrocka:  :drive:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d