News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

x

Started by dads_69, December 10, 2005, 10:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Troy

The dash pieces were always black on cars with white interiors. I have some good pics of a black/white 70 interior but they're on the other computer. The carpet, dash pads, console, a-pillar covers, package tray, and probably seat belts would be black.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

y3chargerrt

Sixtyeight

Charger Registration of the Netherlands / www.charger.nl
1968 R/T Charger
1969 Base Charger

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Dodge Don

You can see more interior shots on the 70 Charger Registry site.

8WHEELER

Quote from: Troy on December 10, 2005, 11:54:29 PM
The dash pieces were always black on cars with white interiors. I have some good pics of a black/white 70 interior but they're on the other computer. The carpet, dash pads, console, a-pillar covers, package tray, and probably seat belts would be black.

Troy

Not in 68 anyway, My QQ1 blue 68 RT was and is blue and pearl white. Some idiot had spray painted half of the int black on mine   ::)
There are not a lot of them but I have seen five others. In the last picrture the guy painted the console white.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

69fuchs

I had a b7 blue 69 bee that had white interior, with a blue dash.  I also had a cat $hit yellow 68 charger that had pearl white interior with a black dash.

A couple of my current cars(68 and 69 chargers) are both  black dash, pearl white and white interior.

These cars have white headliners, visors, seats, door panels, rubber seals on the quarter edge in the door jam, the coat hangers, the c pillar steel that holds the headliner in, rear window trim,  door locks, arm rests.

The black is on the dash, the A pillars, inside windshield trim, carpet, seatbelts, kick panels, package tray, steering column.

My 68 is qq1 blue, and has a black dash, so I would say it was available blue or black.

I wonder if there are any red dash/white interior cars out there????

Troy

Ugh, I forgot about the white-and-miscellaneous-color interiors.
Here's the interior code list that I got from http://www.andy440.com
A - gray
B - light blue
C - white & blue
D - white & green
E - white & gold
F - green
H - white & tan
L - tan
N - gold & black
Q - turqoise
R - red
S - silver & black
V - white & red
W - white & black
X - black
Y - gold
Wonder if there are actually examples of all of these?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.