News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Windshield lower molding clips???

Started by baullz, April 10, 2010, 09:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baullz

Ok I'm finally to the point of putting things back together and I am missing the two clips for the lower windshield molding (pictured) and was wondering where I can get a new pair of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle

b5blue

baullz

Thanks for the reply. 

I can only find one out on ebay right now but will keep my eyes open.

But is no one repoping these it seems like everything else pretty much is these days??

Hemidog

Keep an eye out, there's a guy I bought them from that sells them from time to time.

69*F5*SE

I think R/T Specialties carries those 2 trim clip/fasteners.  I've seen them in their ads in Mopar Collectors Guide.  Try them.  Ted    www.rtspecialties.net

baullz

Alright thanks again guys.  I will keep my eyes open on ebay and will check RTspecialties.  :2thumbs:

jeryst

I got that stuff from a guy in FL. Sells on ebay under the name of Retromotive.
Great to do business with.

twodko

baullz,

I bought all the F & R window clips for my 69 from R/T Specialties. Decent price and very good quality.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

b5blue

Retro's a good guy, I saved a lot buying from him and he ships fast too!  :2thumbs:

baullz

Quote from: jeryst on April 18, 2010, 07:14:04 AM
I got that stuff from a guy in FL. Sells on ebay under the name of Retromotive.
Great to do business with.

Retromotive does not carry the outer clips but he does have a bunch of other clips for good prices so thanks for the info on him  :2thumbs:

Quote from: twodko on April 19, 2010, 01:31:38 PM
baullz,

I bought all the F & R window clips for my 69 from R/T Specialties. Decent price and very good quality.

Tom

So R/T Specialites does carry these I have yet to call and check, I suppose I will get on that, thanks.

Hemidog

baullz