News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Window sweepers

Started by Belgium R/T -68, April 14, 2010, 02:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Did I made a mistake by mounting the doorglassassy before I mounted the inner windowsweeper? I don't see how I could
ever get that one mounted now, any thoughts? :scratchchin:

And then the one for the quarterglass, it's fastened to the upper doorpad with staples originally but how do you do it when you replace them? Glue??

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Back N Black

I detatched the glass and let it drop to the bottom of the door. The door inside wiskers has a chrome piece attached and the upper pad slips underneat when attaching the upper pad. For the rear wiskers i used pop rivets to attach to the pad.

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: Back N Black on April 15, 2010, 10:18:29 AM
I detatched the glass and let it drop to the bottom of the door. The door inside wiskers has a chrome piece attached and the upper pad slips underneat when attaching the upper pad. For the rear wiskers i used pop rivets to attach to the pad.

Thanks :cheers: Does it matter if the front upperpads goes on before or after the wisker?

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Back N Black

No it doesn't matter, should work either way.

6d9 charger

For the rear interior pad sweepers , i used  a heavy duty marine adhesive  made by 3m   it is called 5200 .  it   worked great . i have used it in the past on other things and it is impossible to break the bond . wood metal , plastic.  etc..    i used a bunch of metal clips from a stationary store  to hold it in place until it set up .