News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1974 Charger SE, Deep Sherwood, White top, green interior. ANyone got parts?

Started by ace6879, April 14, 2010, 04:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ace6879

Hey all,

Newbie here. I have had a 1974 Dodge Charger SE since I started to drive in 1983. First one was a Aztec Edition Gold/Aztec interior. Sold that to get my present car, another 74 Charger SE, only this time with a few options, and Deep Sherwood/White with Green interior.

I am curious, What is available in Interior parts for my car? I still have everything except two door pull covers. My Brogham interior is the narrow wood-grain. But like i said, probably the hardest one to get parts for because it's green.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Kelley

purplechargerguy

Not sure if you still need parts or not but I have a lot of the plastic parts in Green from my 73 SE
73 Charger SE  WP29M3A227291

ODZKing

67tbird

Have you been to the moparts site and scrolled through their vendors(easy way to blow a budget!) legendary,Dantes and alot of other vendors, just check back to see who's offering discounts through here if you spot  anything. Dave