News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by BIRD67, April 17, 2010, 06:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

Whenever I try and post pictures, it ususlly comes up with this: Sorry this filename is already in use.

Is there any way around this, because it gets to be a real pain in the ass trying to rename virtually every picture file I have on my computer.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Troy

I've answered this for what seems to be a million times...

I turned off the feature that allows multiple uploads because people were attaching the same picture like 60-70 times and the upload folder was filling up fast. Blame them for screwing it up for everyone else. I can only assume they hadn't figured out how to add a picture to their signature but I really don't know.

Each brand of digital camera has a specific "naming convention" so everyone with that brand of camera will have pictures named exactly the same. You only have to rename the pictures you upload here. It's not hard not is it all that time-consuming.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.