News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee interior color - tan?

Started by chargerdave, December 14, 2005, 09:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerdave

I have a chance to pull the tan interior from a 69 Coronet 4 door.  Do General Lees have a tan interior?  What parts should I pull - I won't need them but I'm sure someone will.   :icon_smile_question:

Troy

Yes, General Lees have a tan interior but I am not sure what all would even work from a 4-door Coronet. Are the dash and dash pads tan? Maybe the rear armrests too. A tan console would definitely be worth it. The door panels are different and a Coronet won't have the upper door pads (like 4-door pads would even fit if they did). A-pillar and kick panel trim might work if it's not black (was it ever colored?). The headliner is different and so is the carpet. Does it have a woodgrain steering wheel? Let me know if it does... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

chargerdave

Quote from: Troy on December 14, 2005, 10:20:58 AM
Yes, General Lees have a tan interior but I am not sure what all would even work from a 4-door Coronet. Are the dash and dash pads tan? Maybe the rear armrests too. A tan console would definitely be worth it. The door panels are different and a Coronet won't have the upper door pads (like 4-door pads would even fit if they did). A-pillar and kick panel trim might work if it's not black (was it ever colored?). The headliner is different and so is the carpet. Does it have a woodgrain steering wheel? Let me know if it does... :D

Troy

I know it won't be many comaptible parts between a 2 and 4-door.  I was thinking about the same; dash, kick panels, a-pillars, and seat belts.  It's a bench car (w/ oval headrests) and generic SW.

Dave

Pistolpete

if the dash pad is in good shape I'm interested....
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!