News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Site Here (I can not get on here almost now)

Started by MoparManJim, May 20, 2010, 12:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Hi you all, as you all know I drop by this site afew times a day when I can. I mostly leave my pc on and stay log in. Well for the last few days I been starting to have issues with getting on the site here and pages loading up. At first I thought it was my moden. Well (alittle while ago) I did some net surfing each site I went to loaded fine and worked fine also. Well soon as I came to this site, wam the issues started right up. I got into the one area and click on link to enter it and all I got was a small loading sign on top under the window saying (loading...) and that was it. Well I went back to another site and all was fine BUT soon as I try to come back over here I couldn't even get the site to load for about 10 minutes as all I got was a (Loading...) sign again is all. It wouldn't even let me on the site until just now!  :o  

I sent Brock Samson an email to let you all know that I was having a issue with the site. I also posted a thread over on facebook as well for my friends to see it incase they wonder why I wasn't posting over here for. This issue just started happen afew days ago.  

Mod's can you check into your software please and see what is up?  because now you have two members that I know of that said they are having issues with the site now. JB666 and me (MoparmanJim) .

BTW, the reason why I'm posting this here is because the lower part of the board isn't loading for me.

Back N Black

I think Troy is slowly banning you from the site.  :D  :pity:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Back N Black on May 20, 2010, 12:15:45 PM
I think Troy is slowly banning you from the site.  :D  :pity:

Well, then he is doing a good at the slowly part as it's working  :smilielol:. But if he does that, I will have to get him to sign up on my club just so that i could return the favor to him also  :nana: