News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

central new york mopar show-

Started by andy74, August 01, 2005, 08:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

got to meet al english,and a lot of really cool people,also some trult awesome cars,got a few pics-

andy74

another,ive got more coming,real soon

Ctcharger

andy74

a few more

andy74

and my daughter alyssa,chilling out at the show!

BrianShaughnessy

Was that the Liverpool show?    Looks pretty good!   :yesnod:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

dart3404

Cool thanks for sharing. The baby is so cute!!!

andy74

yeah that was in liverpool-im gonna try and get up your way next time brian,and thanks jen,she is great!

alenglish

meet   Andy and his wife   and baby      What a great day      over 300 cars   and about 1000 people   for a 1 day show
I got to get my pictures out of the camera         I'll post them Soon     Big Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

alenglish

try this yahoo link   has about   20 pic's   of the show
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/al_english/album?.dir=/531f&urlhint=actn,del%3as,3%3af,0
A great time was had by all..   Its   getting better ever year!                              Big   Al :o ;D ;D ;D :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

cicero charger

Hey guys that was a really great show :)     ::) I'm still wondering how i missed you guys :P
     Al i told andy i was near that nice red 67 charger.  I must have just missed both of you. I spotted the chrysler  and was looking for andy. Darn we must have just missed each other several times.
   Ah maybe next time.  Wow there were a lot of really nice cars there. This is one of the best shows i hav e been to in a long time